Drug Deal

Your POV 

For god knows what reason I had decided to beg Jesse to take me on a drug deal. Yes, I knew about everything. Mr White cooking crystal meth in his underwear. The RV. The bathtub incident. But that didn't change who Jesse was to me. He was the sweetest man and if he enjoyed what he was doing, I would stand by him. 

However, at this very moment I regretted ever finding out about all of this. I was truly shitting myself. I mean for god sake, I was not in my right mind when I begged to come to this deal with him. This wasn't something I would do. Why was I here? I picked at the polish on my nails and took quick glances out of the car window. We pulled over on the side of the road and Jesse put his large hand on my upper thigh.
"Yo are you scared?" Jesse rubbed my leg in a comforting matter.
"No. I have this terrified look on my face cause I'm having so much bloody fun!" I rolled my eyes and placed my hand on top of his.
"Damn your sexy when you are like this." Jesse smirked.
"Oi!" I frowned, "Not the time Pinkman."

As I said that, a car pulled up beside us and Jesse pulled a bag from out of his pocket. The guy in the other car passed Jesse a brown envelope, I assume was filled with money, and Jesse checked it. Jesse passed the bag of blue crystals to the guy and he drove off. After putting the envelope down, Jesse turned to me and smiled.
"It's not that bad see." He smiled, "Yo don't panic doll."

I smiled as Jesse drove back down the road, towards his house. I can't say I'll ever come on a drug deal with Jesse again...