Found

This imagine continues after the ending of Breaking Bad.

Your POV 

I pulled Jesse's oversized hoodie over my shoulders as I huddled up on the sofa. I breathed in the sent of the hoodie, letting a single tear roll down my cheek. My boyfriend Jesse had been gone for months now. He just simply disappeared off the face of the earth. No goodbye, no nothing. That wasn't something Jesse would willingly do. He wouldn't just leave me...

I flicked through the channels on the TV, looking for anything to watch. I flicked to the news channel and a breaking news story popped up. Multiple men had been killed in a meth factory. I sat in shock for a moment. Worry filled my mind as I thought about Jesse's job with Mr White. It could be anyone but for some unknown reason I felt as if Jesse may have been there. I wiped my tear-stained cheeks and looked up to the ceiling, lost in thought.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by a violent knock on the front door. I jumped up off the sofa and made my way to the door.
"Who is it?" I shouted, terrified about who stood on the other side.
"M-Me, please let me in." A croaky voice replied.
The voice was very familiar, just slightly worn out.

I flung the door open, revealing the man I hadn't seen for several months. He honestly looked like a complete mess and smelt pretty bad but I could tell it was him. The piercing blue eyes I had missed for moths were in front of me and without saying a single word to each other, we embraced in a tight hug. I held him as tight as I ever held anyone before. I couldn't let go. I didn't want to let go. I never wanted to lose him again. I let the tears roll down my cheeks. 

I pulled Jesse into the house and shut the door.
"W-Where have you been J?" I stuttered, sobbing, "In fact, you can tell me all of that later. I'll run you a bath ok. You go pick out some clean clothes." 
"O-ok." Jesse smiled.