Drunken convosations

Your POV

I was awoken by the sound of banging downstairs and a familiar voice shouting my name. Rolling out of the comfort of my boyfriend's bed, I opened the bedroom door and made my way down the hallway. I looked down the stairs, spotting Jesse standing at the bottom.
"Are you okay?" I giggled, making my way down the stairs.
"Come g-give me a h-hug yo." He stuttered, clearly very drunk.
"Hmm okay." I obliged, wrapping myself in Jesse's welcoming arms.
Due to his level of intoxication, he stumbled and swayed as I hugged him. I mean, I'm pretty sure he would've fell over if it wasn't for me holding him up.
"How drunk are you?" I asked as I pulled away from his warm embrace.
"W-what do you mean doll? I-I'm not d-drunk!" He slurred, placing his hand on his heart, pretending to act offended.
"Oh no, of course, you're not!" I jokingly rolled my eyes, "You just slur your words all of the time, right?"
Jesse simply laughed and wandered off towards the sofa, almost tripping on absolutely nothing multiple times. I made my way into the kitchen and put on the kettle, preparing to make Jesse a strong cup of coffee.

I stirred the mug of hot drink and threw the spoon into the sink. I bought the drink into the living room and handed it to my drunk boyfriend, who was lazily sprawled across the sofa.
"Drink it." I said sternly and I heard Jesse groan before finally giving in.
"Good." I smiled, stepping closer to the sofa and looking down at him.
"Hmm you're pretty!" Jesse giggled, putting down his coffee and sitting up on the sofa.
"Thank you." I smiled, stepping over so I was stood between his legs.
"H-how did I get so l-lucky?" Jesse slurred, causing a huge grin to spread across my face.
One think about Jesse was that he was very talkative when he was drunk and he also spoke his mind.
"I think I'm the lucky one Jesse." I smirked, leaning down and placing a soft kiss onto his lips.
"D-definitely not, I mean look a-at me." He sighed, "I'm a low life, drug dealer and somehow I got a chance with the most gorgeous girl to walk this earth, yo."
"Awh Jesse you're not a low life, okay? You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you more than anything." I assured him and Jesse pulled me onto his lap.
"I love you too, more than you could ever imagine yo." He grinned as I straddled him, wrapping my arms around his neck.
I closed the gap between our faces and we shared a short but sweet kiss.

"Now come on," I said, getting up and offering him my hand, "We should go to bed before you pass out on the sofa."
Jesse simply hummed in response, grabbing my hand and following behind me up the stairs, towards bed.