Friends with benefits

Your POV

I rolled off of Jesse, onto my side, and wrapped myself if the multiple sheets that were on the bed, breathing in the comforting scent of the man lying just inches away from me. Jesse and I had been friends with benefits for about six months now and I hate to say it, but I think I was falling for him. In fact no, scrap that, I had fallen madly in love with the man laying, naked, beside me in bed. It was completely against all of the rules of friends with benefits and the whole situation was so cliche. I hated myself for falling for him, but how could I not? I mean he was perfect. He was attractive, his crystal blue eyes could lure anyone one in with just one glance, he was funny, charming, goofy and so much more. He was my idea of my 'perfect man' but I could never let him know that. It was easier for me to just push my feelings to the back of my mind and enjoy the time I got to spend with Jesse.

"What are you thinking about?" Jesse asked, playing with my hair.
"N-nothing, it's not important." I sighed, looking into Jesse's blue eyes.
"Yo, if you are thinking about something, it's important to me. You're impportant to me so I'm here to listen." Jesse said, causing me to blush slightly.
"I-it's just...What would you do if I kissed you in public?" I blurted out, mentally facepalming automatically.
"I mean I would probally be completely confussed because you always freak out that you don't want people finding out about our friends with benefits." Jesse explained, "But yo, of course, I would kiss you back."
"What if I mean it in not a friends with benefits way?" I asked, finally growing the confidence to confess my feelings, "Look if you can't tell, I have fallen madly in love with you and I can't hide it anymore. I'm sorry, I didn't plan on it but sometimes things just happen. I guess, I thought it was best telling you now instead of accidently letting it slip at an awkward moment...I should just shut up, sorry!"
"You like me?" Jesse asked and I nodded, automatically turning bright red after.
"I like you too, a lot. Scrap that, I love you a fucking lot doll." Jesse grinned, placing his finger on my chin and lifting my head up to our eyes met.
He lent in and our lips connected. Of course, we had kissed before, but this time it felt different. It felt soft and comforting, instead of passionate and heated. We slowly both pulled away and placed our foreheads together.
"I love you too." I hummed, pecking his nose.
"Would you like to be my official girlfriend?" Jesse laughed lightly.
"I would love too." I grinned, connecting our lips once again.