Car rides

Your POV 

I made my way out of my house and towards the red Toyota Tercel that stopped outside my house just moments ago. The window was rolled down and I lent against the car.
"Well hello Jesse." I smiled at the blue-eyed man in the car.
"Hello." He smirked.
"So!" I laughed lightly, "Are you going to tell me why you are here now? It sounded important on the phone."
"Uhh yeah look." He paused for a second and breathed in deeply, "I-I know this may be kind of out of nowhere and you may say no. But yo it's completely fine if you say no..."

I cut Jesse off by placing my finger on his lips, "Just tell me what you wanna say Jesse it can't be that weird."
"Ok." Jesse laughed lightly, "Basically I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?"

The moment he said that a huge smile fell on my face. Jesse looked at me with pure confusion as I made my way around the side of his car and got into the passenger's seat.
"So where are you taking me?" I smirked and put on my seatbelt.
"W-Wait are you serious?" He looked at me in complete shock.
"I mean yeah, I've liked you for a while now and honestly you asking me on a date saves me from me and my awkwardness." I giggled.
"Yo I didn't think you would say yes honestly. If I knew you would say yes, I would have asked you months ago!" He laughed.
"Well you should've!" I laughed and Jesse started driving.

"So where are we going?" I asked excitedly.
"Well I looked into that art museum you were speaking about a few weeks ago and I thought I could take you there." Jesse glanced at me for a second, before looking back at the road.
"Awh Jesse you remembered." I smiled at the thought of him planning the date.
"Of course I did." He replied as we made our way down the road, towards the art museum.