Pick up lines

Your POV 

"Is that a mirror in your pocket?" Jesse said wrapping his strong arms around my waist as I grabbed a drink.
I looked at Jesse with a confused look and he smirked, "Cause I can see myself in your pants."
"Oh god! How did I fall for that." I facepalmed and laughed.

"Jesse?" I smirked.
"Yeah." He turned to me.
"I know your busy today..." I paused, "But can you add me to your to-do list."
Jesse laughed and we wandered into the living room to watch TV.

"Yo, you know what Y/N?" Jesse smirked, "If you were a library book I would check you out."
He winked and I giggled at him.
"That was a bad one but..."I laughed, "Are you a cat because I'm feline a connection between us."
He rolled his eyes and let out a slight laugh, "Yo on a serious note, I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art."
"Well...You spend so much time in my mind, I should charge you rent." I winked and he laughed lightly.
"Did it hurt?" Jesse smirked and I rolled my eyes.
"Let me guess...When I fell from heaven?" I laughed.
"No actually." Jesse smirked, smugly.
"What?" I asked.
"Did it hurt when you fell for me?" He let out a loud laugh.
"Oh my wow Jesse!" I giggled, "You are the king of meth and the king of pickup lines."