Not over you-Pt 2

Your POV

I woke up and automatically winced in pain. My brain throbbed as I sat up and looked around the all too familiar room. I looked down and noticed I was wearing one of Jesse's shirts. I racked my brain, trying to remember the night. 

After trying my hardest to think about it and remembering nothing, I slowly got up and made my way downstairs. Jesse was asleep on the sofa and a small smile fell upon my face. It reminded me of all the times I woke up before him and would just peacefully watch his sleep. Not in a creepy way, it just soothed me. Looking at him bought some memories from last night back. I told him I wasn't over him. I told I missed him. I internally cursed to myself at the whole situation.

I made my way into the kitchen and found where he kept his medicine. I needed something to ease this hangover. I grabbed a couple of pills and grabbed a cup, filling it with water. I took a large gulp of the water and swallowed the pills.

I leant against the counter and thought about what I said to Jesse last night. He must have thought I was pathetic.
"Stupid bitch..." I groaned under my breath.
"Yo you can't steal my catchphrase!" Someone said, causing me to spin around in shock.
"Holy shit Jesse, don't creep up on me like that." I half-heartedly laughed.
"Sorry." He laughed, "Anyway whose the stupid bitch?" 
"Me..." I sighed.
"Why?" He looked at me in confusion.
"I...I'm sorry ok Jesse." I looked down at the ground.
"Why are you sorry?" He questioned.
"I remember what I said to you last night in your bedroom...You must think I'm a pathetic bitch!" I frowned.
"Y/N..." He paused for a second, "Do you not remember what I said last night?" 
"No but I assume it was something like what I thought." I sighed.
"Actually no." He said and inched closer to me.

He backed me up against the wall and whispered in my ear, "I said I miss you too."
With that, he connected our lips and we shared a passionate kiss.

"Whoa." I breathed deeply as we pulled apart.
"So Y/N, would you maybe want to be my girlfriend?... Again." he laughed lightly.
"I would love to." I smiled and pulled him in for another kiss.