Whoops

" OH MY GOD IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO INTERRUPT!" Miles yelled, waking Peter and I up.

" Miles, we were just sleeping, nothing happened" I reassured.
" yea. Nothing. " Peter said. He almost sounded disappointed.
I got out of bed and went to the door of my room, still only in my pajamas.
" I, uh, I'm gonna go make all of us some breakfast." I stutter and quickly walk downstairs to the kitchen.
I begin making eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, French toast, etc. I had no clue what these guys had for breakfast on the daily. So I just make everything.
The boys came running down stairs once they smelt all the food I've prepared.
" wow, (y/n)! That smells so good!" Miles face lights up like a little kid. How cute.
" you've outdone yourself, sweetheart." Peter says.
I glare at him with a slight smirk and we all eat together at the table. After we finish, I gather up the dishes and start to wash them.
" woah, woah, woah, no way a lady like you should be doing all these dirty dishes by herself. " Peter interrupts.
" oh yeah? Then what do you suggest I do about it?" I say smugly
He grabs the sponge from my hands and the pot from the sink, and begins to scrub.
" well now what am I supposed to do?"
" relax. You made us all breakfast after all. "
" Yeah! Come help me define this new sticker I've been working on! I really want an outside opinion." Miles interjected
" your lucky I can't say no to him. " I say to Peter
Peter laughter while continuing the dishes. Miles and I are working on his art when his parents call.
" oh no." He let it go to voice mail.
" it's not gonna be that bad, don't worry." I reassure.
" Miles! We got a call you weren't at school today what's going on! I'm gonna send my entire patrol out looking for you if you don't call me back, young man!" His voice mall yells.
" oh" is all I could muster out.
Peter walked over.
" we should go get ready for the day. There's a lot you two need to know in order to be spider people."
Miles and I nodded and I went to change. When I came back they were still there. Not dressed
" what are you two... oh right. "
" if I can get back into school, I can grab my stuff. I don't think I'll have anything that will fit you though"
" don't worry Peter. (F/n)'s boyfriend could live here with all the clothes he leaves. Follow me." I say. And he does
We go up to (f/n)'s room, and I let Peter pick out the things he likes.
"Thanks again, (y/n)." He says sweetly.
I try to conceal my ruby red cheeks as I talk to him.
" o-oh yeah, ha, no problem, dude." I say say and immediately regret. DUDE, really? How stupid could one person be??
He laughs and says " your the best, bro."
We start laughing when Miles yells out to us.
" guys are you almost ready?!"
" oh yeah! One second!" I yell back.
" I'll leave you to change" I say to Peter with a smile and walk out the door.
We're all ready and hope in my car.
" SHOT GUN!" Peter yells
" wait that was an option! Oh man!" Miles says
" oh my god you guys. Let's just get this over with so we can save the universe, and whatnot. " I replied
" sorry Miles, but I can't pass up sitting next to this beauty." He says with a smirk.
I blush in response
" wow I totally ship you guys." Miles whispers just loud enough for us to here.
" whatever!" I say, my face still burning up. " let's go break into this school already."

Let's just say we're really bad spies.