WHoOps

"Uh, am I interrupting something?" Miles asks, as he wakes us to get ready.
I bolt forward, freeing myself from Peters masculine, warm embrace.
"Uh, well, ahaha, NOPE! PLEASE LEAVE NOW." I say and push him out the door.
I frantically grab my clothes and rush to the bathroom.
Turning on the shower to the hottest temperature there is, trying to forget the embarrassment
I go a good 15 until the embarrassment builds up.
"Ugh, I cant believe I let that happen!" I say to my self
"Well, doll, I find it easy to get lost in my eyes. I don't blame you." Peter says walking in.
" PETER! dude I'm naked right now!"
" really? Cause I shower with all my clothes on, washing me and my clothes."
I rolled my eyes at him
" what are you doing in here? Usually, people knock to alert someone, or, I don't know, WAIT TILL SOMEONES OUT OF THE SHOWER!"
" chill hunny you're covered. I can't see ya. "
I giggles at his coolness. How can someone under so much pressure be so cool all the time?
" boom, I got a laugh."
" oh shush. You still never told me why you were in here."
" I was lonely, and you make great company."
I turned off the shower and tried to reach for my towel without revealing myself, blushing at his complement.
" aw, well, ya know, I try! Haha... haaa."
I continued to reach around for my towel, but I couldn't find it.
" lookin for this, sweetheart?" Peter puts his hand in the shower curtain, and I step back. The towel was clutched in his hand.
I stepped forward to try and grab it, but he yanked his hand away from my grasp.
" Hey! Give that back!"
" you want it? Come get it!" He says and bolts out of the bathroom.
I silently panic in the shower. I open the curtain and try to see if there's any spare towels in my closet.
" ugh, damnit."
" language!" Peter yells from my room.
All I can think is " I have to face him naked"
But I will not give up that quickly.
I stare at the bath mat in the floor.
" plan B it is."
" ohh I like the sound of that."
I roll my eyes at him and pick up the bath mat and roll it around my body.
I step out of the bathroom, and Peter was facing the window, away from me.
" what, you didn't think I was that evil, did you?"
I laughed to myself and grabbed the towel on the bed, drying myself and putting on a tee shirt and leggings, throwing my hair into (idk whatever's is comfortable to you)
"I'm decent. Let's go downstairs, the suits should be done drying since it was overnight, so I need to iron them, and I'll make everyone breakfast."
Peter nodded and said "okay" and we headed downstairs.
When I walked down, the scent of fresh pancakes and bacon hit me, with lush coffee, and the further I walked the more I could I sense.
" Good morning, (y/n)! We wanted to make you breakfast so we had Peter stall you while we finished up, I hope you like it!" Miles beams.
I look a Peter with a smirk, which he returns.
" thanks so much you guys. It smells delicious!"
" we just wanted to thank you for all you hospitality, and kindness you've showed us." Gwen says
" back where I'm from, fighting off Nazis requires fuel, so I made a dark roast coffee, 40's style." Spider noir explained.
" And I did the bacon! I used maple bacon 'cause it's sweeter!" Peni said.
" and I made the, well I set the table and kept the mood positive. Miles and Gwen made the pancakes." Peter porker said
I glance over to miles and Gwen, who fist bump.
" wow. You guys are great,"
" not as great as me though, right? This couldn't have happened without me." Peter interrupted.
" You all are great, now let's eat, I'm starving!" I say.
"What about our plan?" Miles asks
" after breakfast. All good things come after breakfast."
Peter replies
He was so wrong.