The Spider-Sleepover.

*WARNINGS*- some talk about sex, if your uncomfortable with that, look for the bar below, and it will signify when it begins and stops. Enjoy!!

"What? Why?" (F/n) asked
Peter grabbed your phone and put it on speaker.
You have him a glare but just started the car, giving him a cheeky smile.
" oh wait. I think I know. " she/he/they said.
" I seriously doubt that!" You said with a laugh.
" oh shush, it's not like you're about to save the world with some top secrets missions! I'm your best friend you can tell me anything!"
The car went silent.
" uh haha yeah."
—————————————————————
" Oh! it's a guy, isn't it? Ohh my girls gonna get dick tonight!"
" (F/N)! Oh my god!" Your cheeks were crimson red by now.
You looked over to Peter, who had just been staring at you with a pleased smile. I should've guessed what he was about to do.
" hey. your right. But truth about (y/n) and I is we're super loud, and ya might not get any sleep if you come home tonight." Peter says cooly.
I pull over and look at him, I'm mad, almost laughing and it can show, but also a little mad.
" HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yesss thank you soo much man! My girl needed some and soon! I was worried she wasn't getting her fix! HAHA! What's his name(y/n)? "
(F/n) continues to embarrass you like they best friend she/he/xie is.
" I'm Peter," he says, he was about to go on before I wave a hand at him, signaling him to shut up.
" thank you so much, (f/n), please hang up now. "
" oh right your busy. I hope you're wearing that sexy lingerie you bought at the mall a week ago! You wouldn't want to disappoint Peterrrrrr!"
You hung up.
The car ride home was so awkward
———————————————————————-
" I have a question." Spider noir asks.
" go ahead."
" is your friend always like that?"
( catch up for my reader who skipped to this point, (f/n) called, and they were meddling in your love life, like a loving best friend would do. 😘)
" yes. " you sighed.
After getting home, you showed everyone where they slept, most had to double up.
Miles and Peter porker in (f/n)'s room, Peni and Gwen on the pullout couch, and spider noir on a blow up mattress, and Peter with me.
I ordered pizza from ( f/pizza place) and everyone has a great time.
" You all are allowed to shower if want. Tomorrow we can go and get fresh clothes if you need any, but here are some extra pajamas. And I'll wash all of you suits." The all looked at me dumbfounds, except for Miles, who said..
" thanks (y/n)! I CALL DIBS ON FIRST SHOWER!" Then ran upstairs.
" are you all okay, you look like you've just seen a ghost?"
" I think I can speak for all spider people when I say where not used to such hospitality."Peter says
"This job comes with loss, and you and miles just haven't experienced it yet." Gwen finishes.
That sunk deep. I had already lost a lot, and if i were to lose (f/n), well I don't even know.
" but thank you. This is a nice change of pace" spider noir says
you fake a smile, and excuse yourself to get ready for bed
Peter follows you upstairs, and knocks softly on the door before entering
" hey, are you okay? You seemed a bit tense downstairs."
" hehe, uh, yeah. It's just, is it true? Does everyone lose someone?" You question.
He walks softly over to the bed, and sits down next to you.
" it sucks, but it's just what happens. It adds to uh, uh sort of tragic backstory that the multiverse loves when it comes to hero's. "
" I, it's just that. I can't afford to lose anyone else." You begin to softly weep as Peter pulls you into his arms. His strong, burly muscles made you feel comfortable, so comfy that you fall asleep in them.

" uh, am I interrupting something?"