BREAKFAST

After breakfast, we all pitched in to clean the dishes.
" Hey! Stop that!" I scream as Peter splashes water over me, and soaking my entire top half.
" HAHAHA, oh you should have seen your FACE!" He screams at me with an ear piercing mix of a laugh and a screech.
"(Y/n) you might want to go change." Gwen says, and signals down to my shirt
I look down and my shirt was soaked all the way through, so much so, that you could see through it.
I instantly turned red, and so did peter.
" oh, I-I, (y-y/n), I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to I promise..."
was all he could manage before I mumble a "uh huh" and ran off to my room. I had forgot to do my laundry, so all I had was my Halloween costume from a few years back.

I decided if we're gonna fight crime, we might as well look good doing it

I add a little smoky eye and a black matte lipstick to really sell the look
I walk down stairs and all heads turned towards me.
"What? I just made the best out of a bad situation. You're welcome."
"For what?" Asked Spider ham
" this lovely view..." Peter finishes
I blush a little, then realize I'm supposed to be a warrior, so I just let him off with a nod.
"So, battle plan, what are we thinking?"
"Well since I've been in there before, I think I should go in and put the goober in the slot. But with a distraction, of course."
" with this outfit, (y/n) could even distract a toaster. She and I will make sure Kingpin and his goons won't go near the collider. Spider-ham, Peni," Peter says, taking out a map of the place.
" woah, where did you get that?" Peni asks
" I pulled it out of spider hams backpack. You can find anything in there, it's crazy."
We call turned to look at spider ham and he says
" what, you've never watched a cartoon?!"
" ahem, anyways," Peter continues ,"Spider-ham and Peni will enter in the west wing, Peni will hack into the security cams and security systems to make sure we go in as silently as possible. Hammy, you takeout any guards afoot while she's doing so with your magic backpack. (Y/n) and I will enter south west, right by the collider, and throw off the guards there, so when Gwen and Miles enter in the same location five minutes later, the coast will be clear. (Y/n) and I will go on to distract the guards, thinking that we are the main threat. Any questions?"
We all stayed silent.
"Good. Hey piggy, got and comms in that bag, so we can stay connected?" Peter questions.
"Why yes I do." He says, pulling them from his bag, giving one to everyone.
" okay everyone. Suit up, we leave in one hour." He says and goes to get suited.
Everyone leaves to get in the suits, and I follow him to my room.
" oh, ya stalking me now, (y/n)?" Peter jokes, and I lightly laugh in response.
"Well, I just wanted to say, the way you laid out the plans... so very, leader-like. I was like, "wow, he really did that" heh, ya know?" I say, gaining a much needed confidence.
" are you trying to make a move on me? Cause if you are, it's working."
"Enough talk, Peter." I say and pull him in for a kiss, which he returns. It was intense and passionate. It felt like we stayed like that, heated and in the moment forever, until.
" hey, it's been, OH MY GOD, AGAIN? IM SORRY BUT JEEZ!!" Miles says, exasperated, and storms out of the room.
Peter and I laugh, and I left him to get changed
" don't take to long." I say
" oh, you're attached already. I guess I should warn you of the effect I have on ravishingly wonderful women, of course none as great as you."
I rolled my eyes at him
" your such a sweet talker"
" yeah, but you love it. Now I need to get change, however you're more then welcome to stay when all this comes off. " he said with a wink.
I softly laugh, and close the door, leaving him be.
When he came in his suit, I gathered everybody and asked a simple question, that would set the mood for our selfless mission of servitude.

"Who's ready to save the multi-verse?"