Revenge

Revenge is usually not the answer, but to avenge those you love by seeking revenge, I think, is not only important, but necessary by all means.
   Miles and I were standing there, face to face with Kingpin and his goon, still wearing a cape. All the unfiltered anger boiled inside us, and we charged.
Kingpin stood there, as he waved his hand, and the man next to him started to attack. He was swift and accurate, and could definitely take us out if he wanted to. I'm going just stood, laughing at our imminent demise, when all of a sudden, Miles slings his Webb's to the mans face, and his mask falls off.
"Un-u-uncle Aaron?" He said, in shock, taking a few steps back.
"Miles? Miles is that you?" The man asks, stepping forward.
I quickly jump into action, webbing him into a cocoon, not wanting to harm him in front of Miles. Not until it was extremely needed...
"What is this? Get out of those Webb's and kill them!" Kingpin yelled, getting angry. He approached, but I grabbed my gun and aimed it at him, and shot flames all towards his direction.
He fumbled backwards
" Where did you get that! I had it locked up!"
I just grin and keep stepping forward, throwing flames his way.
" MILES PLEASE HANDLE THIS FAMILY MATTER! IM ALWAYS HERE TO HELP THOUGH!" I yell back to him.
Kingpin is backed into a corner, and closed his eyes.
When his guard was down, I webbed him up, very securely, and dragged him to where Miles was.
" please, Miles, its best if you just do this." His uncle says. I don't like where this is going....
"Hey.. well we can just turn you guys into the authorities, it'll be okay, no need for, uh, that."  I explain.
" POLICE HANDS UP! DON'T MOVE!!" A police man says
"Miles! Quick, put on your mask!" I whisper yelled
We begin to walk towards where the goober is, so we could shut it down fully, then talk to the officer.
" I SAID DON'T MOVE!" He says and shots a warning shot.
It missed, and hit the man in the mask, Uncle Aaron, Miles' Uncle. This wasn't gonna be good.
Kingpin broke free, and began to go off in a rage.
" SIR, YOU NEED TO STAY BACK" I say, webbing the officer to the back of the control panel, away from the collider.
Miles and I had to jump from all the objects coming back to the portal, and tried to serve justice to kingpin.
" hey, (y/n), where did he go?" Miles whispered.
" I don't know.."
we jumped off the bus we were standing on, then on to walk on mounds of cement.
" AHH!" Kingpin yelled as his huge body tackled us both.
He punch us in our stomachs simultaneously.
We groan, as we try to get back up, but he punches us again, and we fall right back down. We stare at each other, taking this beating, when I remember how I got here.
Another punch.
Peter brought us together.
Another punch.
We had a solid group of friends.
Another punch.
We fell in love.
Another punch.
He had to leave me.
Another punch.
BECAUSE OF HIM!
He's about to pound his fists down, ending it, but I jump up, and punch him right in his face with all my strength.
Tears in my eyes, I kept punching and punching, then he fell on his back, defeated. He looked up with tears
" please, I was just trying to avenge my family." He pleads.
" I'm just trying to get revenge."