To The Victor

Apart from the sexual nature of Hvitserk's drinking; there was another reason you hated it when he got drunk. He said stupid things. So many stupid things that you weren't sure how he got away with it if not for his handsome face.

"Since we both have a want for children in our hearts brother, let's make a wager." Hvitserk paces down the table from where you sat towards Ivar, his thumb looped on his belt. The other hand kept his mead.

"Of what?" Ivar asks dully.

"On whose woman will have more. The prize will go to the victor." Hvitserk turns to wink at you with his eyes glistening. Your lips part into shock as your hands push up on the table. Ivar gives a bemused smile at the suggestion.

"Oh no you won't! And if you touch me and I'll gut you." You shoot a dark glare at Ivar. Livunn had just begun to walk upright while your twins were still infants. Of course you wanted more children, but you were unsure the number. He wasn't about to throw this on you too!

"You have three children already. You want how many babies exactly?" Ivar snickers at your threat, still level minded as he drank. With Ivar your concern was completely different. For his honor, he would probably take on this pissing contest with his brother.

"Yes how many exactly do you think you'll have?" You move to his side, hands forming balls on your hips. Hvitserk's lips curl into a deep smile, staggering to face you.

"More than he." He downs his drink and slides your hips closer. His lips purse to whisper the softest words, letting his brother take in the sight of your long, soft legs. His stare quickly became uncomfortable when Hvitserk lifts your ass onto the heavy wooden table, throwing your skirts to the side as he nestled between the apex of your thighs. Ivar's eyes flutter over as Hvitserk pushes you back, giggling when your eyes caught Ivar's half lidded ones.

"I'll take your bet brother, but know you'll lose."