Mother May I?

Fucking Ivar wasn't always the easiest thing to do

Fucking Ivar wasn't always the easiest thing to do. Especially not when he overheared gossip with his brothers about the women around. There were a few that worked at his father's company that the boys hadn't fucked.

"How about (Y/N)?" He overheard Ubbe say, glancing over his shoulder as you strutted by. A tight little pencil skirt and a white blouse that Hvitserk swore was sheer accentuated everything that his brothers didn't need to be seeing. Ivar's fingers cringed against the keys of his laptop when he heard Hvitserk's chide.

"Well... milf isn't a bad word." Hvitserk mused, glacing as you bent to pick something up for Sigurd, having bumped into him.

"Let's see if we can get her to go drink." Ubbe's lips pulled up when Ivar slammed his laptop shut, stuffing it in his bag. He reached out to fist Ubbe's button down shirt, yanking him nearly on top of the table.

"She's mine." Ivar hissed, shoving him back into his chair. He reached for his crutch, stepping in line to go find where you slipped off to. Out of the cafeteria, up the elevator and by your desk? Nothing. But he heard the click of your heels leaving the bathroom– shoving you back inside where you fell onto the ground with a grunt. Ivar clicked the lock, trapping whatever pathetic woman had been caught in there with the both of you.

"I– Ivar I can't get caught again. I need my job for Alva..." You mumbled, sliding onto your knees before him. He unbuckled his pants, withdrawing his dick into the cool air. You stared– he was already hard? Ivar grabbed your shoulder, maneuvering onto the ground. His lips melded over yours, caressing your breasts in his large hands while you– shamefully so, went back on your word. You ran your hand up to the tip of his dick, stroking him with the beads of his excitement. Ivar popped off the buttons to your top, sliding your tits free of their top.

He then turned his attention lower between your folds, finding that he didn't have to work himself hard. You were aching for his love– like he always did at lunch despite his mother having caught you sucking him off under his desk just last week. Aslaug wouldn't fire you because he wouldn't allow it.

"You're going to fuck me in front of the mirror. Watch yourself for me." Ivar slid over by the window, pulling his legs around before guiding you to straddle him. You obeyed without question, sliding him into your desperate walls. He quickly slid inside of you and without saying anything else, lifted your hips up to pull him almost out before pushing him back in.

"Keep going, I know you want it." Ivar leaned back on his forearm, bucking his hips up into you as much as he could. Behind you, Ivar shuffled with his bag. You slide him back in just as Ivar leans up with his phone, snapping a click of the shutters of his camera.

"What are you doing?" You ask, just as Ivar drops the phone to the side, pulling you down against his chest by your chest.

"Showing my brothers whose woman you are. Is that okay?" Ivar whispered in your ear, tugging at the lobe between his teeth. You squeezed him between your wet walls, tits bouncing with every thrust back onto him. Despite being his fuckbuddy, you hadn't heard such things in a while– a long, long while. You had been alone for so long.

"Y- Yes." You groan. "Fuck yes."

Ivar grinned– now Ubbe and Hvitserk would know better next time.