War Prize

Warnings: Dub!Con, forced marking, poc!reader

Stealing the women of conquered kingdom's was a game for Ivar. The alpha male picked the best ones, the ones that smelled of wretched spoiling and their father's riches. This new town in Al-Andalus, or so Hvitserk called it, was no different. He never saw women so greedy. Omegas donned in riches and looking far too princessly. When in fact, the only place Ivar thought they belonged was spread wide apart under his deserving body.

Heat of a raging flame seared him through his leather body, stepping in line with his brother past a group of men who hauled a babbling idiot, bound and chucked him like he was nothing more than a child into the flames. He wasn't interested in any of the men he ordered to be executed, which, was in fact all of them.

It was the scent in his nose that brought him to the women lined before him within a richly decorated hall. Hvitserk was yet already bouncing on his toes, looking to his young brother delightfully. Ivar knows that Hvitserk wants him to choose his prize quickly... but he can wait until Ivar is good and ready before taking his plunder... or plunders of the women."You want one here?" His beta brother asks.

Ivar doesn't respond. Not when he has the scent in his nose. The crutch is quickly done away with. He drags himself over the ground like the massive beast he is, dirt crumbling over his thick fingers. The lines of women gathered squeal as he comes close, babbling unintelligibly with one another. He's not interested in them. None of them.

He pushes through them, harsh puffs of breath escaping his lips. The scent glands just to the side carry in this new, strange scent. The omega he sought out. The groups part like the seas for him, all but one lone woman who edges herself away from him in a dangle of bracelets. His breath heaves heavy and thick. Quite so furiously she pulls herself back until her back hits the steps... nowhere else to crawl. He reaches out and so, so delightfully her tawny dark fists slam against his chest.

For any other man, perhaps they would have stuttered. For Ivar Ragnarsson, he only lurched over her like the beast he was, grazing his fingers past her plump painted lips.

"Shhh....." He whispers above her, pinning her flailing hips in place with his firm ones. She kicks out her legs from a mess of sheer, purple fabrics that have done nothing but made his mouth salivate in delight. His nose turns down across the crest of her shoulders, seeking the specific spot that marks her as having no one. No mate to kill– no other alpha's scent that binds her to him.

Good.

Because shortly thereafter, Ivar's canines breach her skin. She howls in pain, all attempts to fight him off dying a sad death under her rigid body. Her body is weak under his massive one, fingers finding his shoulders for some stability and sense to what the foreign king was doing. He releases and bites down again as if she was nothing but a hunk of meat to eat. In a way, she is. Irony blood seeps down over the swell of her breasts the moment Ivar's fangs relinquish hold of her neck. Her legs have stopped the violent thrashing and instead, roll with the strange pleasure that coursed through the pain.

Ivar's eyebrows knit moving down, his long tongue flatly lapping up the crimson from her breasts to her new bonding mark. The mark has begun to heal with what will be a nasty scar in time. For now, he enjoys watching her. The fresh new bite has brought a strange heat over her body, hips rolling and pussy staining the sheerness of her skirts. He can practically smell it, slipping his hand between the dark curls of her pussy to sink his middle finger inside of her sopping walls.

There was no mark like a mating mark. It could always make a bitch out of an omega. Finally he allows himself to sink within the pleasure of his rut. Distinctly he hears Hvitserk's laugh bouncing off the rich, jeweled walls of this strange new place. The important part in this... in all of this, is keeping her just like this. Panting with her button nose shoved deep into a line of dark hair, moaning like the slut he knew all omega's were at heart.

He sinks into his haze. The instinctual need filling his bones to fill himself with her scent. It's not simply his nose in the crook of her neck, its sinking his hard cock through her walls. So easily drawn to the excitement by a mere bite, even on the cold ground in a sacred hall. Her legs bounce against his ass as he pushes himself to hilt once deeply. So deep she wails with her need for him to fill her. A freshly mated girl, whimpering with the need of her alpha.

"Pl... please. Take me."

So he does, he fills her pussy with his pulsing cock threatening to explode in his need at any second. She turns her head to the other side, unable to deny the attraction of his cock pulling at those tight walls. She was no virgin– but that squeeze. He knows he's picked a good omega when they squeeze him so snuggly to keep him from leaving.

This is more than that. More than sight, its instinct for Ivar. He chooses one he wants not based on attraction. Based on what his instincts know is best from him. His bond bite seals that, leaving him with no option but to take her. He bounces her against the floor, his cock stroking bundles of nerves grouped together.

It doesn't last. Ivar feels her body convulse around him, creaming his cock with her evident pleasure. Her nipples perk under sheer fabric, moans lodging in her beautiful throat. Her neck lulls to the side again, gasping for air just as Ivar's knot begins to swell in her pussy. It expands, owning her cunt completely with his knot locking himself within her. His seed spurts forth– filling her walls and mingling their scents. He sweeps his fingers over her nipples, a distant smile on his bloody lips with completion. Another toy for his collection– one of breeding bitches and oh, he smiles.

The words seem to have all meshed together in a heap when she turns to look at him, her words clear as bone despite her inherent accent. The knot hasn't gone down from her swelling cunt yet.

"I won't be bonded to you, Boneless." She spits at him. His large hand squeezes her jawline, examining what was his newest omega. One that he would clearly have to break in. He chuckles at the fire in her eyes. It seemed his name reached farther than he once thought. Ivar narrows his eyes upon her. Any omega would refuse a forced bonding.

"We'll see."