Boneless!

❛ sy's notes | incubus!ivar x reader, mostly ivar whining. 

You hate him.

He's more demon than human. More animal than person. That's not the only reason you hate him, but lately, it had been the greatest. You sat scribbling until your pen bled through your fingers. Blotchy blue spread over the parchment. A soft quill teases over your lap under your skirt.

"Don't touch me. We're fighting." You rub your inky fingers over your deep blue skirt, slapping your little would be Incubus, but really a pissy pixie, with your fingertips. It flutters through his warm skin.

"You can't still be mad about that. What's a little skin in front of a teacher that wants to dick you anyway? What was his name? Harald?" He whispers, soft and deep, in your ear. You flick your hand at him, hoping to deter him from messing with you any more than he already had.

Your homework was unfinished, his tail was against your soft thighs and there were some seriously questionably unbuttoned buttons on your button up. You do them up again and they come right back down. Your pen hits the table you work on.

"Goddamn it, Boneless. I'm trying to work!"

"Work on me instead." He pulls himself up with a small hobble, manifesting out of the dark mist he usually came around you with. His blackened knuckles tip up your chin. "It can't be that fun being the good girl."

"I need these good grades." You hiss.

"And I need to eat." He flicks his finger off your chin. "On your pleasure. If you won't fuck me, go fuck Finehair and I can—"

"BONELESS!"

"Fuckin' shit (Y/N), some of us are trying to study." From another room, your roommate barks. Her voice drops low as she screams something to your other roommate. Crazy ol' (Y/N). The weight of your scream leaves Ivar nothing but a heavy mist where he once was manifested. You, alone see him, those piercing eyes that glitter with mischievous delight.

"We're still fighting."

He smiles.