think about us

liked by shawnmendes, imogenvoss and 2,730 more

samaracavelli   can you tell I'm excited to be a mom?

shawnmendes  ❤️

mendesupdates   ^ ???

sydneykidd   so who's the dad lol pathetic

view all 173 comments

"I'm not asking you to be apart of anything, Shawn. I know you're extremely busy, okay?" I said. 

After we ran into each other and he oh so perfectly guessed that the child I was carrying was his child, Imogen left us and we walked back to his apartment. I remember every second from the last time I was here and surprisingly, it didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. 

Sitting here with him on his couch, made me wish I never left that morning. 

"I want to be apart of this, Falyn. I do. More than anything. Please, let me be apart of your life and his or hers." He took my hands and I looked down at them. 

"I don't know. I can't ask you to do that. You have an entire career that's in the public eye and I don't know if I can handle that."I told him. 

"We'll just keep it away from all of that," Shawn replied, "Please, Falyn. It's my child too, you know?" 

I had been so focused on the thought that I'd be doing this on my own, I completely forgot that this took both of us to become possible. It was both mine and Shawn's child equally, and I would never intentionally keep him from his own child. 

What kind of person would I be?

"I just don't see how that would work." I replied. "Remember when Louis from One Direction got that random girl pregnant? All of his fans hate her. I don't want to be like her. Some random girl that you just got pregnant." 

"My fans are different. They're caring and understanding." He told me, "And you're not just some random girl. You were my friend before anything." 

A small smile appeared on my lips, "Look at where 'being friends' got us." 

"We can do this, Falyn. We'll be co-parents. I want to be apart of this. All of it. The morning sickness, the doctors appointments, the cravings; I want it all." Shawn said, and I could feel my body warming up. 

He was just as adorable as I remember him.

"You really think we can be co-parents?" I asked, looking at him. 

Shawn looked into my eyes and said, "Of course we can." 

Being reunited with Shawn definitely wasn't how I expected it. I didn't think I'd be pregnant if I ever saw him again, but I was. And he was just okay with it. 

A girl in my class in high school dated her boyfriend for 2 years and when she accidentally got pregnant, he dumped her and she got an abortion. It was crazy to me how Shawn and I knew each other for one night and he was ready to fully commit to this with me.