new year's day

liked by samaracavelli, andrewgertler, CalvinKlein and 3,358,855 others

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

liked by samaracavelli, andrewgertler, CalvinKlein and 3,358,855 others

shawnmendes What words can we use to express our love for you? We want you to know that your parents are both imperfect vessels. You are a miracle to us. We have always dreamed of being your parents, yet we never knew when or why or with who we'd be sharing the honor with. We struggle with control and anxiety. We are both working to understand. We promise to listen to you always. You've already pushed us to places and ideas that we probably thought were impossible and you'll continue to do so for your entire life. We think of you every second of every day and we long for the day we'll meet you this month. There is so much we want to say but we'll save it for when we finally meet you. See you soon, Baby K.

samaracavelli im in tears

mendeslife Shawn is really gonna be a dad oh my god this isn't real life

samaracavelli I love u

aaliyahmende.s soooo can you guys date yet?

view all 35,931 comments

"Merry Christmas." Shawn said as he leaned over to kiss my forehead.

"Merry Christmas." I sleepily mumbled as I tugged the blankets tighter around me.

"Let's get ready for the day." He crawled out of bed and together we made our way into the bathroom to start getting ready for what some call the most important holiday.

We had figured out the Christmas situation which consisted of my parents going with Imogen to Casey's parents until later when they'd join us with Shawn's family here at the condo. It was a pretty chill day for Shawn and I.

"I want you to open your gifts." He said as I began to take things out for breakfast.

"Why don't we wait for everyone else?"

"Because, it's more special with just us." He replied, taking my hands and pulling me towards our Christmas tree.

To make the situation better, he insisted on us wearing matching Christmas pajamas.

Things over the past few days had been perfect. We were just back to normal. Best friends. No more questions about our relationship and it was giving me time to think about what I really wanted.

"This one first." He handed me a wrapped present that was clearly a picture frame.

I couldn't help but smile as I unwrapped it. It was a frame that had 3 spaces for pictures. The first picture was from the gender reveal party. We looked so happy together. It seemed like a simpler time. The second was from the baby shower. He had his arms around me as I cut into the cake. Why did we always look so happy like this when we weren't together? The last space was empty.