mutual

UPDATE: David Dobrik shows support for girlfriend, Samara Cavelli, after her near fatal car accident

UPDATE: David Dobrik shows support for girlfriend, Samara Cavelli, after her near fatal car accident. Samara has finally woken up out of a medically induced coma that lasted for over three weeks. Inside sources say she's still ordered to stay in bed until the doctor's feel she's heathy enough to try and start walking. We're glad that Samara is doing well!

"Oh, I'm sure they're so glad." I rolled my eyes, poking around at my apple sauce David brought me. "So glad about all the money they're making off of this."

"They live sad lives." David said.

"Apparently I do too. Stuck in bed. So unhealthy." I sighed and looked over at him. "Literally only being able to use one arm."

"Broken collarbone, broken ribs, severe TBI... don't beat yourself up. You're a total badass." He squeezed my thigh, "You know, the survival rate of a good and healthy recovery after two weeks in a coma is as low as 7%? You were asleep for three. See? Badass."

"I love you." I smiled and took a deep breath.

"Hey, Dave, are you ready for that meeting?" Natalie poked her head into the room and I was so happy to see her. I know she had come to visit, but this was the first time I had seen her.

"Nat!" I smiled and she came into the room.

"You're up, oh my gosh. David said you sleep a lot." She said as she gave me a light hug.

"Thanks for coming to see me." I said.

"Now? Or..."

"When I was like... in a coma."

"Oh, David told you?"

"She heard everything. Isn't that fucking insane?" David laughed, looking up at Natalie.

"Oh wow." When Natalie looked back at David, I kind of caught something.

Chemistry.

I don't know how I had never seen it before, but it was clearly there. Out of the year that I lived with David and I never saw this?

"Are you ready?" Natalie asked.

"Do I have to go?"

"It's important." Natalie replied.

"I know, I know." David sighed. "I'll be back. I love you." He stood up and kissed me before leaving with Natalie.

While he was gone and I spent my time alone, I thought about everything. David and Natalie had been friends since high school. Everyone had always tweeted and joked about Natalie and David being a couple before I even came around.

I know David loved me. But what if it was like me with Shawn? He loved both us. What if I was clouding his feelings for Natalie?

Maybe I was just being paranoid.