forgive or forget me

liked by mendeslife, aaliyahmende

liked by mendeslife, aaliyahmende.s, karenrayment and 1,208,888 more

samaracavelli   pregnancy is starting to hurt and I've barely started my 3rd (and final!!) trimester😭 all I can say is that I'm so exited to meet you my sweet baby girl🌸💫

aaliyahmende.s  SEE YOU TOMORROW!!

karenrayement   Suck it up! We have a baby shower to plan, love you💕

view all 89,001 comments

@mendesupdated What we're not going to do is send Samara hate. We don't know the circumstance or relationship between her and Shawn. What we do know is that they're expecting a beautiful baby girl, so we all just need to show our love and support.

After learning that I was only suffering Braxton Hicks Contractions, my mom brought me back to the house and I decided to simply rest for the remainder of the day. Not only did I learn that what I was feeling was only an imitation of the real thing, I learned that the real thing is 10 times worse.

My curtains had been shut and I had been laying in bed for most of the day, trying to breathe through the stupid contractions. Dr. Carroll had said that its basically my body practicing for the real contractions and that it was my uterus tightening and relaxing.

Yeah, I feel like I've had enough practice of that thanks, uterus.

They were starting to ease up, which I was thankful for, but that didn't stop me from crying about the things that Shawn had said to me. If my body wasn't raging with pregnancy hormones, I'd probably just be really really pissed, but for some reason the things he said were making me really upset.

If I weren't pregnant, I would't have shed a tear over what he had said. Yet here I was, tears like Niagara Falls spilling from my eyes.

I just don't get how he could flip a switch on me so quickly. He didn't even give me a chance to speak before he talked to me the way he did.

After looking at the account, I could easily tell that it was Sydney who had made it. She had managed to hack my iCloud and ruin basically my entire life. Now, I was just like that girl that Louis from 1D had knocked up. I had fans coming at me left and right.

Shawn could have easily denied everything instead of commenting his stupid 'cavelli-mendes' thing on my last Instagram post. That basically confirmed everything being said and caused probably a bigger uproar than Louis knocking Briana up. At least it seemed that way, but maybe because I was at the center of it.

I knew it was bound to get out, but I thought I had 3 more months to keep it to myself.

It was slowly dawning on me that I had only 12 weeks left of carrying Kora and I'd finally meet her. I don't know what it'd be like to finally the meet the small human I had been carrying for 6 months now.