Chapter 13

^Breathing ha, dont know her!

It was a Saturday and Jeongin and Chan had absolute nothing to do.

All their friends were staying in, everyone still tired from yesterday events.

So the two sat on the couch watching Harry Potter because why not.

Jeongin stared at the TV basically drooling over Draco, when a thought came up to his head.

"Hey Chan" Jeongin said grabbing the remote and pausing the movie.

"Yeah?" Chan looked towards Jeongin who looked at him with big doe eyes.

"What if we dyed my hair?" Jeongin asked. Chan looked at him before smiling.

"I think you'll pull it off but I dont want to get in trouble by your parents" Chan stated.

Jeongin whined, pouting. "Please Channie" He begged.

Chan looked away knowing he'll give in but he didnt want to. "No, Jeongin"

Jeongin huffed and crossed his arms. He leaned back into the couch as Chan unpaused the movie.

Jeongin sat with his arms crossed and a pout on his face, hoping Chan would give in.

But unfortunately, Chan had held back every urge in his body to scoop him up, kiss him, and go buy hair dye to dye his hair.

After a while Jeongin began to feel upset. He had no idea why he wanted to dye his hair so bad. Maybe he just wanted a change.

He looked at Chan who was focused on the television. Jeongin turned back to face forward, remembering what he had done the day before.

'Maybe if I try it again..' he thought looking back at Chan. 'Maybe I could convince him'

He thought about it but decided against it and instead decided to text Felix for help.

Big Momma

Mah Child:

Hey, Felix

Big Momma:

Yes Jeongin

Mah Child:

I want to dye my hair...

Big Momma:

Go ahead

Only with Chan's permission

Mah Child:

That's the thing he doesnt want to do it

Big Momma:

Oh I see

Mah Child:

How do I convince him?

Big Momma:

You know what will work..

Mah Child:

What?

Big Momma:

Beg

Mah Child: