Chapter 63

When you realize that the story no longer has a plot and your just winging it cuz you dont want the book to end🤡💖

**

Chan wanted to jump off the edge of the moutain.

Of course, all the couples were walking hand in hand, following the guide whose name was JYP.

And Chan was left alone to walk behind Jimin and Jeongin who held hands and whispered amongst each other.

Chan wanted to yeet Jimin if the mountain. But he knew Jimin's ghost will come back and beat him senseless so he decided not too.

He just wanted this hike to be over.

**

"And here is the famous waterfall called snickerdoodlebobdog" JYP

(Dont ask)

"Snickerdoodle..." Felix started.

"Bob dog?" Seungmin finished.

JYP looked at Felix who looked at Seungmin who looked at Changbin who looked at Minho who looked at Chan who shrugged and looked at Jimin who look Hyunjin who looked at Woojin who looked at Jisung who looked at Jeongin.

Jeongin burst out laughing, and soon everyone followed.

"Bob dog I-" he couldnt even get the sentence out before a long wheeze left his body making Minho laugh loudly.

"Its not that funny" JYP stated watching the boys in front of him almost fall to the floor from laughing.

"Trust me it is" Changbin said placing a hand on his shoulder. JYP stared at him and Changbin stopped laughing and removed his hand.

"Sorry"

"I never heard of a waterfall could Snickerdoodlebobdog" felix said.

"I dont know I just work here" JYP sighed.

"Go down these steps to be at the bottom of the waterfall. You can explore anywhere just follow the trail and uh yeah that's it, I'm gone" he said before walking down the trail and disappearing.

"Okay weird but let's go" Jeongin said jumping up and down. He was the first to go down the stairs, setting his bag down by a rock and going into the small pool of water.

"The water is warm!" He called out to them as they still hadn't come down.

"Oh my god, look a fish!" Jeongin squealed squatting down.

"He is so fucking cute oh my jesus, Chan you may have made him less innocent but look at him" Hyunjin said his eyes watering.

Chan laughed, "That's my baby"

Minho sniffed, "Someone hold my uwu's I'm about to cry"

"Shut up" Chan playfully rolled his eyes, "Let's go down yeah. Dont wanna leave him alone"

Chan went down the steps followed by Felix, Jimin, Minho, Hyunjin, Woojin, Seungmin, Changbin, and Jisung.

As they were setting down their stuff they watched as Jeongin ran up and grabbed Chan's hand pulling him towards the water.

"Look!" They heard the younger say excitedly. And they saw the fond smile of Chan's face.

"Do you think they're getting better?" Jimin asked turning his gaze away from the two.

"Hopefully" Woojin smiled at him.

(Yo kinda shipping Jimin and Woojin right now *fuk boi lip bite and chin rub*)