Chapter 41

Tuesday:

"Oh god" Jimin moaned loudly. "Hmm fuck!"

Chan stopped himself from knocking on the door. He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion, pressing his ear against the door to hear better.

That's when he heard Jimin moaning and the bed creaking. He scrunched his nose at the fact before realization hit. Looking back on his phone, he reread the text Jeongin sent him to meet him at his dorm.

Anger filled his body and he took a step back, using his full force he kicked the door opened.

Walking in he examined the room, his face red in anger.

Jeongin poked his head out from the bathroom, his toothbrush in his mouth and his hair in two little ponytails on top of his head.

Jimin was standing on his bed, jumping softly, while holding a plate of cake in his hand.

"Um Chan?" Jeongin asked as Jimin continued to eat his cake and jump softly on the bed. The creaking becoming a small tune.

"Yes baby" Chan said casually closing the door.

"Why'd you kick the door open?" He asked taking hold of his toothbrush and continuing to brush his teeth.

"Uh n-no reason" Chan said giving a slight smile before sitting down on Jeongins bed.

"Okay...give me a few more minutes and then we can go" Jeongin said reentering the bathroom.

"Hey, Chan" Jimin said stepping off his bed and making his way over to the said boy.

"Have you tried this cake from the cafe, it's so good. Here" Jimin got a spoonful and handed it towards Chan.

Chan looked at him before opening his mouth and allowing Jimin to feed him the cake.

"Wow....thats- that is actually really good" Chan said his eyes widening.

"I know right" Jimin said taking a spoonful into his own mouth and moaning at the feeling of the chocolate melting in his mouth.

"This is going to make me fat" Jimin said as he walked into the kitchen to get more.

Jeongin exited the bathroom, his hair no longer in tiny ponytails.

"You ready?" Chan asked standing up.

"Yeah" Jeongin said grabbing the keys to the dorm.

"Jimin, I'm leaving!" Jeongin called out as Chan exited the room.

"Ofay!" Jimin called back, his mouth obviously full.

Jeongin closed the door and locked it then turned to face Chan.

"So we are we going?" Jeongin asked as Chan took hold of Jeongin's hand.

"We're having a little date" Chan said bringing their entwined hands up and kissing the back of Jeongins hand.

"Where too?" Jeongin asked swaying their hands back and forth.

"We're going to go ice skating" Chan stated as they arrived at his car.

Please read this:
Okay okay, I know this Chapter is rushed but trust me, TRUST ME I SWEAR IT'LL GET BETTER. I know this is really short but the next two chapters are gonna leave you shook, I hope, lol. i know you guys may be anxious and just want me to spill the tea already and I will. That's why, heres a short little thingy explaining the what happened the rest of the week.

Wednesday: Chan and Jeongin cuddled and had a Disney marathon after classes.

Thursday: They had a little dinner date at this fancy restaurant and when Chan came home Mel yelled at him cuz he only has a day before she spilled the beans.

Friday: Chan does everything humanely possible to keep Jeongin away from Mel so she doesnt snitch on him.

Next chapter will be Saturday, Chan and Jeongin's one year anniversary and that's when some tea is spilled so get ready.