Chapter 29

Jisung exited his house locking the door, when he turned around he saw Lisa standing by his car.

"Hey" She said politely, as he walked over.

"Hey" Jisung answered. He stood in front of her awkwardly since she was blocking the driver's door, practically leaning on his car.

"Have you talked to Minho?" She asked crossing her arms and looking at him with pure curiosity.

"You mean right after you broke up with him, yeah" Jisung shrugged. Even though he didnt intend his comment to come out harsh it did, the tone of his voice not exactly friendly.

Lisa examined him, the quiet atmosphere becoming awkward as Jisung just stood there, looking stupid.

"You rejected him didnt you" Lisa asked more like stated.

"What?"

"I get it. He practically played you. He used you, to understand how he felt. And when he thought he was correct he left you." Lisa explained.

Tears brimmed Jisungs eyes, he never really heard those words from someone else other than himself. He always repeated it to himself in his head. But after hearing it come from someone else and the words being said out loud, it stung his heart even more.

"And? Who said you could butt in on my business? What are you trying to do here, make me feel worse than I already do?!" Jisung yelled.

"No" Lisa stated calmly, "You're hurt. That's why you rejected him. Is that not the truth?"

Jisung looked up wiping a stray tear that fell down his cheek.

"Do you blame me?"

"No, I blame Minho. He shouldn't have hurt you like that. And it's sad to think that I'm probably the one who caused it"

Jisung let out a dry laugh, "Its not your fault. I shouldn't have caught feelings for a straight guy"

"But Minho isnt straight" Lisa laughed loudly, stepping forward and grabbing onto Jisung's shoulder's.

"He likes you Jisung. A lot. You have to give him a chance because seeing you with Jeongin is killing him. I also see that its killing Chan, did they have something or like-"

Lisa gasped loudly.

"I see what you're doing!" She said excitedly, stomping her feet.

"You and Jeongin to make like....Chan and Minho like...yeah!" She said letting go of Jisung's shoulders.

"Stupid plan, honestly. But its working" Lisa said putting a hand on her hip.

"Listen to me, Jisung. Give Minho a second chance, I know you want to"

Jisung sighed, "Fine"

"Great" Lisa clasped her hands together.

"Now give me a ride to school, you owe it to me"

____

Entering the school building, Minho immediately ran up to Jisung making him groan.

"What do you want?" Jisung sighed adjusting his bookbag on his shoulder.

"For you to give me a chance" Minho stated walking backwards, infront of him.

"I gave you a chance and you left me" Jisung stated.

"I know, I messed up. Just let me make it up to you" Minho pleaded.

"You wanna make it up to me" Jisung said stopping in his tracks. Minho stopped and nodded his head furiously.