Chapter 25

Jeongin woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and pain in his lower abdomen.

"Huh?"He whispered to himself feeling someone holding onto his waist.

He turned his head to see Chan sleeping shirtless, which wasn't something new.

But then he looked down at himself and he was also shirtless, which was strange because he never slept shirtless.

He slowly got out of the bed, trying not to wake Chan and when he was fully off the bed was when he realized he was butt naked.

"Oh my" He said his jaw dropping in shock, Chan shifted a bit now laying on his back.

Jeongin lifted up the blanket and Chan was also but naked. He slapped his hands against his eyes, standing up straight.

Visions of last night replayed in his head, "Oh my god" Jeongin said quietly.

"Oh my god, gross" He whined, stomping his feet quietly.

He looked around the room, seeing clothes littering the floor. He let out a small whimper and walked towards the bathroom but stopped when he stepped on something wet.

Looking down he saw a used condom, "Ew!" He said jumping back. He quickly turned around and looked at Chan, seeing as he was still asleep he let put a sigh of relief.

After Jeongin took a shower, which took a long time since he spent half the time staring at the huge amount of hickeys on his body in the mirror, he felt refreshed. He wore a pink hoodie with black pants and he slipped on pink socks. (his feet were cold okay)

He quietly cleaned up his room, starting by throwing away the condom. He gathered all of sex materials and placed them back in their bag and back into Chan's room.

He gathered their clothes and quietly walked downstairs and put them in the washing machine.

Walking into the living room he saw the broken glass littering the floor. He quickly cleaned that up, guilt rising in his stomach.

After he was done, he went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water along with some headache pills.

He walked back upstairs to see Chan still asleep. "Heavy sleeper huh" Jeongin whispered to himself.

He walked to the other side of the bed and set down the glass of water.

Taking two pills then drinking a large amount of water. He sighed as he felt the medicine start to work.

He looked at his phone which was on the nightstand. Plugging it in and turning it on, all the notifications he got from yesterday and this morning poured in.

25 unopened text from Chan.
104 miss calls from Chan.
20 messages from Yonbok
15 miss calls from Yonbok
187 messages from group chat: SKZ

Jeongin quickly read through the messages, all of them asking where he was. He quickly typed into the group chat.

-Im fine, explaining later

He shut off his phone knowing they wouldnt answer since they would be in school but turned it back on when he felt it buzz.

Jisungie is calling....

Jeongin stared at the caller ID, memories of what happened with Jisung entering his mind.

He looked at Chan before getting up and walking outside, closing the door quietly.

"Hello" Jeongin answered putting the phone to his ear.

"Yeah, Hi" Jisung let out a breath of relief.

"Hi" Jeongin said quietly, walking down the stairs.