Chapter 65

*This is gonna be a long Chapter so please bare with me.*

"Okay gays, so this is our last day here. Let's make the most of it" Changbin said.

Everyone was crowded outside of the trailor. They already had everything packed and ready to go and only had a few more hours until they had to leave.

"I'm straight though" Woojin stated raising his hand.

Jimin turned and looked at him up and down before biting his lip, "Are you sure?"

Woojin turned and looked at him, "What?"

Jimin stared into his eyes, after a moment Woojin blushed and looked the other way. Jimin smirked and turned his head to face forward.

(Yo I'm really *lip bite* feeling this *fuk boi lip bite+Chin rub+eye squint* Woojin and Jimin ship *rubs hands together* you feel me?)

"Um okay anyways, what do you guys want to do?" Changbin asked.

Jeongin raised his hand jumping up and down, "Um we can leave now and go to the amusement park that's not far from town?"

"I like your brain, let's go" Felix said ruffling up his hair.

Jeongin giggled, pushing Felix's hand away.

"Let's get our stuff, return the key and let's dip and go to this park" Minho said grabbing his bag.

They all took hold of their bags, walking to the main building and returning the key to the girl at the desk.

"I rented a van because nobody has time to go in that truck especially after last time" Felix said glaring at Minho.

"Can I drive?" Minho asked raising his hand.

"No" Felix said.

"Yes" Changbin said tossing Minho the key. Felix turned and glared at his boyfriend.

"He doesn't even know how to drive" Felix stated as everyone exited the building and walked towards the black van that magically appeared while they were inside.

"He was able to drive the truck" Changbin shrugged as everyone boarded the van.

"He crashed through a fence" Felix said following him into the van.

As Changbin and Felix bickered about Minho driving, Jimin and Woojin were in the back sitting next to each other.

"Are you sure you're straight?" Jimin asked, he turned his body so his legs draped over Woojin's lap.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I have a girlfriend" Woojin said looking up from his phone.

He didn't notice before but he took in the way Jimin's eyes sparkled in the sun.

Jimin smiled his perfect smile and leaned his back against the car window.

Woojin watched as the sun hit him perfectly, his blonde hair matching perfectly with his skin tone.

He smiled to himself, turning his gaze back to his phone.

Chan glanced at Jeongin, who sat next to him, looking way too pretty. He examined his outfit and he it made him feel some kind of way that he couldn't put into words.

"Why'd you dress so pretty?" Chan let the words slip from his mouth.

Jeongin blushed and looked up from the book he was reading.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, why'd you dress in that?" Chan let his eyes roam over Jeongin's body.