Chapter 31

"Hey" Jeongin whispered.

Awkward silence filled the room as the two just stared at each other.

cAw cAw cAw

Chan was the first one to break the silence, "I'm sorry for spilling our business"

"It's fine, I know you didnt mean to" Jeongin answered.

"Jeongin please I- wait...you're not mad?"

"No, I'm not mad" Jeongin said giving a small laugh. "I was just embarrassed that's all"

"Yeah, I'm really sorry about that" Chan apologized once more.

"Stop apologizing" Jeongin said giving Chan a smile for reassurance.

Chan shifted on the floor, now sitting with his legs outstretched and his head leaning back against the door.

"I know you dont want to talk about it but" He closed his eyes, "We have to"

"What...Like how do we..um..talk about..it?" Jeongin asked playing with the hem of his sweatshirt.

"Did I hurt you?" Chan asked.

"No, you didnt" Jeongin said standing up.

"Did you like it?" Chan asked. Jeongin gulped and walked towards Chan, who still had his eyes closed.

"Yeah, I did" Jeongin said after a moments silence. He sat down in between Chan's legs, his back against Chan's chest.

Chan noticed Jeongin was sitting with him so he wrapped his arms around Jeongin's waist while Jeongin snuggled into him.

"Do you regret it? I mean you were drunk and I-"

Jeongin put his hands over Chan's stopping himself from talking. "No, I dont regret it" he said softly.

Chan leaned forward and rested his head on Jeongin's shoulder.

And the two stayed like that for a bit, not one of them talking. A comfortable silence filling the room.

"Chan, What are we?" Jeongin asked playing with Chan's fingers.

"What do you think?" Chan asked nuzzling his head in the crook of Jeongin's neck.

"Friends?" Jeongin questioned. To be honest he didn't know himself. Were they really friends? Or maybe something else?

Chan gave a breathy laugh which tickled Jeongin's neck.

"Friends dont sleep together"

Jeongin sighed and leaned forward, he turned around so now he was straddling the older boy.

"I dont know what we are" He said quietly, looking down at his fingers. Chan reached forward and took Jeongin's hands in his giving a small squeeze.

"I like you, Innie" Chan said making Jeongin blush. Though he already knew that, hearing Chan say it to him and knowing Chan knows that he now knows that he likes him, it made his heart flutter.

"I like you too, Channie" Jeongin said so quietly that it was almost inaudible but Chan heard it. He heard it loud and clear.

"What do you want us to be?" Chan asked. Jeongin gulped and he began to think about it. He came to the realization that he never really thought about the kind of relationship he wanted with Chan.

"I," He paused and looked Chan in the eye. He studied his worried facial expression and smiled which made Chan smile.

"I want us to be together" He looked down feeling embarrassed.