Chapter 69

Jeongin and Jimin both stared at each other for a bit more.

"I guess we both know now" Jimin said, looking down.

"We do" Jeongin stated.

"You need to talk to Woojin" Jeongin said.

"And you need to talk to Chan" Jimin said.

They nodded and both got up, putting on their shoes and exiting their dorm room.

"Meet back here?" Jeongin asked.

"Yeah" Jimin agreed. And they both went their separate ways.

**

The door opened before he could even knock which revealed Chan.

"Oh hey, I was just about to go over to you. I wanted to talk" Chan said welcoming Jeongin inside.

"I wanted to talk as well" Jeongin said sitting down on his bed. Chan sitting down next to him.

"Can I go first?" Chan asked and Jeongin nodded.

"Okay so as you may know Shalisa got kicked out" Chan started.

"I found out she was the one who actually posted the video and hacked my account. But she was also involved with what happened with Taemin" Chan explained.

Jeongin gulped,

"But dont worry with the help of Jimin, we were able to find out where he was and have him arrested since we had proof" Chan stated.

"Thank you for that" Jeongin smiled.

"No problem. It's just I know what I did was a real shitty thing to do. When it started I have no reason as to why I did it other than that I am an asshole. And when it continued I was doing it to protect you because I knew if she leaked the video you would be the one to be more affected by it than I would have which did happen. And I should have told you when it first started and I should have told you when I found out she took it, I just I should have told you everything so that way we could have figured out something to do. And I still feel like crap because I hurt you. And I never wanted to hurt, ever. I loved you, I still love you..so much that it hurts and i never knew i would love someone as much as I love you and I understand if you're still mad and dont want to get back together and just want to stay friends. And I'm okay with that, because at least I get to still be with you, as friends."

Chan finished his rant and looked up to see Jeongin crying.

"Please don't cry" Chan said as he wiped Jeongin's tears with his thumbs. "I didn't mean to make you sad"

Jeongin laughed through his tears, wiping them with his sweater paws.

"No, no. It's just I love you too..like a lot. You've always been there for me since the beginning. It was always you. I can never stay mad at you, I forgave you weeks ago. It's just the thing I wanted to talk to you about. Me and Jimin had a chat. Jimin had feelings for me but he also had feelings for Woojin and I had feelings for you but-"

"You also had feelings for him" Chan stated looking down at his lap.

"Yeah" Jeongin breathed out.

"So we decided that we should kiss and maybe that will help us figure things out. So then we kissed and-"

"You like Jimin" Chan said.

"Huh?" Jeongin asked confused.

"No, it's fine. I understand. You're with him all the time, your soulmates, you guys fucked so of course it was bound to happen" Chan chuckled dryly.