Chapter 42

Saturday:

"Hey baby" Chan said through the phone before coughing a bit.

"Hi Chan!" Jeongin said cheerfully. "I was thinking after classes we could go-"

"I'm sorry, Innie but I'm really sick. I know you really wanted to go out since it's our anniversary and I really want to but I-" Chan then proceeded to cough very violently making Jeongin wince.

"Aww baby" Jeongin said sitting on his bed.

"We dont have to go anywhere. I'll come over after classes and we can just cuddle and watch movies" Jeongin stated, "Is that alright?"

"As long as your with me" Chan said and Jeongin could hear the smile in his voice.

"Okay, see you soon" Jeongin said.

"I love you" Chan said making Jeongin smile and blush.

"I love you too"

"Bye Innie, see you later"

"Bye Channie"

Jeongin sighed, even though he did want to go out, they have been going out all week.

Plus his baby was sick and he was going to try his best to make him feel better.
____

Before his last class began, he decided to text Chan saying he had another class after that one and would be coming out later than usual. To which Chan replied with a simple okay be safe baby.

Truth was after Jeongin finished his 45 minute class, he was going to buy some stuff and then surprise Chan.

Leaving the building as quickly as possibly, he went to the closest pharmacy and got some medicine to help with Chan's cough.

Arriving back at his dorm, he noticed Jimin laying on his bed playing minecraft on his computer.

"Hey Jeongin" Jimin said not looking up as Jeongin put the bag down on his bed. "I thought you were going to Chan's after class"

"I am" Jeongin said taking off his shoes and socks. "But first, I'm gonna shower and change into something a little more comfortable"

"Oh okay" Jimin said not even knowing what Jeongin just said. "Have fun"

Jeongin rolled his eyes and walked into the bathroom.

After taking a warm shower and changing into some black pants and an oversize hoodie.

"So what'd you get Chan?" Jimin asked as Jeongin reached under his bed taking out a bag.

"I made a picture box, I also wrote a song which took months as well as the box, took me ages to make and capture enough photos for it." Jeongin said.

"What's a picture box?" Jimin asked confused. Jeongin smile, blushing slightly as he took out the box from the gift bag.

"Oh my god Jeongin, that's really cute. I'm sure Chan will love absolutely love it" Jimin said as Jeongin showed him.

"Really? I also have promise rings in the middle. I know I'm going all out just for our one year but...I really love him Jimin"

"Aww" Jimin pulled Jeongin into a hug. "Chan will love it. I know he loves you so so much"

The video on top is to show how the picture box is sort of like instead of hearts, it's the promise rings..

"Thanks Jimin" Jeongin said as they pulled away. He put the box back into the gift bag along with the medicine he bought a while ago.