Chapter 16

*Flashback to Friday night*

Jisung lay in bed, staring at his ceiling. Thoughts of what happened a couple hours ago replayed in his head.

Him and Minho had made out in the middle of having a water gun fight.

The only person who saw them was Jeongin and he hadn't asked anything or told anyone yet.

But that was not what Jisung was worried about. It was about the fact that Minho had put up a straight act all through high school and now they had a make out session like it was nothing, and Minho was the one who started it.

Jisung turned over on his bed and looked at his clock. 3:36am.

He sighed and got out of bed, he was awake all night as might as well get up now.

He didnt have to worry about waking his parents since they were visiting his aunt who lived in the town over.

Getting a glass of water, a soft knock was heard from his door.

Scrunching his eyes, he set down his glass and made his way over to the front door. Peeping through the peep hole, he saw Minho.

Opening the door, Minho welcomed himself in walking straight into the dining room and sitting at the table.

Jisung followed him, sitting on the opposite end, awkwardly.

Neither one of them spoke, the buzzing in the air being the only noise in the room.

Jisung sat uncomfortably. He focused on anything, his hands, his legs, the table, the wall, the clock that hung on the wall ticking anxiously.

He was confused as to why Minho was here at this time and how he even knew where he lived.

But it was obvious, he was here to talk. Many thoughts as to what he wanted to talk about crowded Jisung's mind like a bunch of people crowded on a train.

Maybe Minho wanted to talk about their relationship, if they were going to go on a few dates. Or maybe he was going to yell at Jisung, insisting that he was completely straight and wanted nothing to do with him.

But the obvious was the obvious. The talk was going to be about how they kissed and what would be the outcome of it.

"We need to talk" Minho finally said breaking the silence.

"I know" Jisung whispered looking at his hands, he didnt dare look at other in fear of his emotions coming through.

"We kissed.."Minho trailed off and to which Jisung nodded his head slowly.

"And I liked it" Minho took in a breath, "and you liked it"

Again Jisung only nodded, knowing his voice would crack upon speaking.

He was scared. Scared of what was about to happen. He liked Minho for the longest and built only a small portion of friendship before the day they kissed. And he didnt want to lose someone he cared about it.

"I also know you liked- like me. And I like you too, I really do. More than I thought" Minho said his voice shaky.

Minho, himself, was scared of what he was going to say. He really did like Jisung, more than he even thought he did. At first he thought it was admiration but he knew it was more.

But he was also confused. Confused with himself, his thoughts and emotions.

After the kiss something inside him sparked and he began to feel different in a type of way.

But deep down, he always knew he somewhat gay and he chose to push that though down to where it was almost nonexistent but it stuck with him.

And after that kiss, it resurfaced and he was as confused as ever because he for sure thought he was truly straight.

"But..." he trailed off and Jisung gulped, his leg bouncing anxiously under the table.

"I'm straight."

"I know" Jisung finally spoke. His voice was small and fragile like a child. It was hardly above a whisper but it hung in the air, floating about and entering Minho's mindset.

It was quiet once again. The buzzing returned and the ticking on the cloud grew louder and louder in Jisung's ears.

Minho was the one who broke the silence, and what he said gave Jisung a little hope.

"At least I thought I was"

Jisung finally looked up to see Minho looking dead at him. His eyes glossed over as if he wanted to cry, his cheeks tinted a slight pink and messy hair.

"I just need time to think. To know who I am. Give me a week, two at the most. I like you, Jisung, I really do. I just need time to figure out if I'm straight or gay or maybe even both" Minho rambled.

"Hey" Jisung got up and sat next to him, pulling him into a hug. "I understand, take all the time you need. I'll wait for you"

Minho looked up at him, the two making eye contact. And before they knew it, they were both kissing but it was slow and passionate. Not like the heated and needy one they had the day before.

They both pulled away slowly, their heads resting against each others.

"Let's keep this a secret from the rest, please" Minho said his voice small.

Jisung nodded in understandment, he knew how Minho felt since he too once felt this way.

"Do you want to...uh sleep here, since its early and I dont want you walking home alone?" Jisung asked cautiously.

Minho nodded and that's how the two ended up in Jisung's bed, both laying facing each other.

"You know Jeongin saw us right?" Jisung whispered to him.

Minho ran his finger across Jisung's jaw, "Dont worry. I trust him"

"How do we keep us a secret?" Jisung asked closing his eyes, feeling Minho trace up and down his jawline then his hand rest on the side of his neck.

"I dont know. Let's pretend we hate each other. I always see it in movie's and it works" Minho suggested. Jisung only hummed in response.

Minho smiled upon seeing Jisung half asleep. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against Jisung's lip before closing his eyes.

Jisung smiled and snuggled into Minho's chest, a warm feeling in his stomach.

A/n:

Weird question but like I gotta ask for scientific purposes...

Do you guys like smut?

Because I know there are some people who enjoy it and then there are others who dont and I just want to know for help in the future.