Update: I'm Sorry

Hey guys!
It's me here. I'm not dead, at least not physically..

I'm so sorry for not updating in so long.

There has been so much going on in my life that I had been distancing myself from Wattpad. I am still living a really hectic life right now, but hopefully I'll be able to divide my time to writing more and maybe you'll see a new update in a month or so..

I haven't been active in here for almost a year and when I'm came back I'm really surprised that we are almost in 55k reads! That is amazing! Thank you so much to everyone who has read the book and gave lots of votes and supports... I love you all <3

Reminder: I am not gonna leave this book hanging; I'm planning to complete it no matter how long it takes.

But really, maybe I'll get to complete it only after three years...I don't know.
I have the ideas of how the book is going to end, but I just haven't got the time to write it out yet. I'm still halfway writing chapter 33.

But hey, shall I give you a small sneak peak on chapter 33?

I kept you waiting for about a year, so you guys deserve it:

———

I stayed silent for a moment. The question Luke had for me earlier came back to my mind and I started feeling nervous all of a sudden but I assumed to myself that I was just overthinking. "Oh. So you needed company?"

He nodded his head. "I thought you'd be a great company," he said with a grin, showing his clear braces which I forgot he had.

"Why did you think I'd be a great company?" I asked as I put my hands on the railing and leaned on it, facing closer to him so that I could hear him clearly.

———

So sorry that it's a really short except but there you have it! Feel free to leave your thoughts and conclusions here ;)

I really hope to see you soon.. I miss being on Wattpad.

- Nagi x
(oh you can find me on twitter, @sophanomeniall)