1

*Bella's POV*

It was 4:30 in the morning. I'm always awake this late. and it sucks.

fucking sleep!! where are you?

eight years ago, I would have never thought my channel would grow this much.

I'm currently resting on fourteen million subscribers and four billion views. I started my channel about two years after KSI did. He is basically the number one youtuber in England, aside from PewDiepie of course.

Honestly, that is probably my dream collaboration.

A video with KSI.

Wow.

I like the sound of that.

He actually followed me earlier today, and like im dying from happiness.

fuck this, I'm gonna DM him.

well that is if he's awake.

*Twitter*

@BellaNicloe
Hey JJ! I saw you followed me earlier. I was wondering if you wanted to make a video together since we live around the same area? :))

@KSIOlajidebt
Hey Bella. Of course! would you like to meet up at the sidemen house tomorrow to film maybe a QnA or something?

@ BellaNicole
Of course! How does 1:30 pm work for you?

@KSIOlajidebt
It works perfectly! I was thinking about videos, and how would you like to do a one-word interview for Simon's (mini minter) channel, a QnA for mine, and a Football video for your's? since that's what you've been posting for literally ever.

@BellaNicole
I'm so down! I watched the one word interview that you and Tobi did on Simons channel, it was honestly so funny! I'll be over around 1:30 tomorrow:))

-

Simon Minter

Age: 26

Living: London, England, United Kingdom

Birth Place: Hempstead, England, United Kingdom

-

Isabella (Bella) Nicole

Age: 23

Living: London, United Kingdom

Birth Place: Brighton, England, United Kingdom