18

Josh turned on channel nine, and we watched the news terrified for what was bound to come.

and then it did.

"Breaking News." Sarah Jensen said. she was the main reported for this news channel.

"Famous Youtuber wroetoshaw found dead at local park in london." She spoke.

All of our faces dropped. We knew it was coming but we didn't want to believe it.

"Local security cameras found him taking his own life. Paramedics were examining the body and found a gunshot to the head, and a letter in his pocket." She said.

"The note reads this," she said.

"I have left to be with my best mates. I love all of my fans. You mean the world to me, and I'm so sorry for this, I am so fortunate for everything I've received. I love you sidemen, you were my real family. And lastly Bella. You are truly an angel from heaven. I love you so much. Don't change at all, I love you, and I'm forever watching down on you all." Sarah added.

"Wow. Whoever these Sidemen people and Bella are, clearly had an impact on him. God bless you all." She said.

"That's all for now, and this is Sarah Jensen signing off."

"Wow." Josh said.

"I knew it was coming but I didn't wanna believe it." I said.

"Yeah." Tobi added.

Ethan was just say there with his head in his hands. Harry and him were the closest out of the bunch. I can't imagine how he's feeling.

All of a sudden he got up and stormed out of the apartment.

"Where's he going?" Josh asked.

We all sat in silence for a moment before something clicked in our heads. The last three of us looked at each other and ran out of the door.

"Fuck! Run tobs!" I screamed as he dashed down the stairs, Josh, Vik and i following.

Tobi picked up his pace and I heard the door slam open.

A couple seconds later Vik, Josh and I went flying out of it as well.

"Where the fuck did he go!?" Josh yelled.

"I don't fucking know. Look for him." I screamed running down the sidewalk next to tobi, Josh and Vik right behind.

That's when I saw it.

I stopped running and just look at the street.

I ran out through the traffic. To get to him. Ethan was laying there, hit by a bus.

"Hey ethan, it's okay it's gonna be okay." I said kneeling down next to him, brushing the dirt off of his face.

Tobi, Vik and Josh came running over to us.

"Oh my." Tobi said.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Josh said pacing back and forth.

"It's gonna be okay E. We'll get through this. I love you." I said to him as tears fell from my eyes.

"I love you guys." He managed to get out.

"I'm gonna miss you, but I can't hold on anymore. I love harry too much." He said.

"It's okay buddy. If you have to let go, it's alright, you can let go. We love you." I said, wiping the tears away from his eyes, with my thumbs.

"I have a confession to make before I let go." he said, pausing for a moment.

"I'm gay." He said, causing Tobi and I to smile. We knew he loved Harry more than a friend.

"We know bud." Tobi said, resting his hand on his shoulder.

"I fucking love you guys." He said, tears falling from his eyes.

"We love you too." We said at the same time, watching E as he took one last long breath, before closing his eyes.

Tobi and I broke out in tears.

A few seconds later, the ambulance showed up, asked a bunch of questions, and were gone.

"Shit." I said, as we walked out of the traffic.

"Where the fuck is josh and Vik?" Tobi asked.

"Oh fuck. Not again." I said tears still falling from my eyes.

"Shit shit shit." Tobi said as we ran around the area looking for them.

We looked over towards the other side of the street and sure enough, there was living legend 'Vikkstar123' in the middle of the road, laying there soulless, surrounded by paramedics and ambulances.

Tobi and I rushed over to him.

"Vik! Oh my god." I said leaning down next to him.

"I love you guys." He said, barely breathing.

"I love you Vik." I cried.

"I love you too Vik star one two tree." Tobi said, causing Vik to chuckle, then wince in pain.

"I'm really gonna miss you." Tobi said.

"We're losing everyone." I cried.

"Hey. It's on you to live the legacy for all of us. Don't let us down." He said.

"I can't promise anything." I cried.

Vik breathes in heavily, and finally let go.

There was no pulse anymore.

Fuck.

We still have to find josh.

We rushed around more looking for him.