12

it was Simon's fucking room.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and ran to his room.

*warning mentions of suicide and yeah skip to next bold italics if you don't wanna read*

I rounded the corner and bumped into JJ sitting next to Simon, laying on the ground blood surrounding him.

I looked over his body, laying there with no life to it.

he had cuts forming across both wrists, blood pouring out of them.

I finally broke down.

I had fallen to the floor, crying, gasping for air. I, couldn't even stand anymore.

I crawled over to JJ and sat up straight next to him as he wrapped his arms around me.

*STOPS HERE*

I reached around his back and cried and cried and cried into his chest. my baby was gone. my best friend was gone. hell, JJ's longest mate was gone. Simon was this boys backbone, and I honestly don't know what either of us is gonna do without him.

Simon Minter, I love you so, so, so much. But I fucking hate you for this. you finally broke me. you broke JJ, and you broke every single one of your fans. this is one thing that I just can't forgive you for. I miss you, Simon. I fucking miss you.

"JJ, I promise you, it's gonna be okay," I whispered to JJ, rubbing his back, as we were still wrapped in each other's arms.

"no, it's not Bella. it's not gonna be okay. I just lost my best fucking friend. and you lost your boyfriend. I can tell you right now there is no way we can do this." he said, out of frustration.

"Why did he do this?" he added, as more tears slipped down his face.

I pulled my arms away from him so I could wipe his eyes.

"I don't know J, some people go through things they could never forget about and it just pushes them to this type of stuff. This is never the right choice, but if he needed to do it for himself, he needed to do it for himself," I said, tears falling from my eyes, as well as JJ's.

"Bella I miss him so much," JJ said as paramedics rushed in.

"wow. took you long enough," I said rolling my eyes.

"look, we just need you out of the room right now." one of them said.

"hell no." JJ and I replied at the same time.

"Listen, guys, we really need to get you out of the room right now so we can at least try to save him. please just grab your stuff and go." another said.

"fine. JJ come on," I whispered, leading him to his room.

"I hope they can save him," JJ said, more tears flowing down his face.

"me too, bubs. me too." I said biting at my nail.

"I really can't stay here tonight Bella. I just, can't," he said.

"here, let's pack you a suitcase and you stay at mine for as long as you need," I said headed over to his closet.

"Okay," he said softly grabbing his suitcase from the corner and bringing it over to his bed.

he set it on top and opened it up so we could fit a lot of his stuff in it.

We grabbed like 5 hoodies, a few pairs of joggers cause I go to the gym when I'm upset and so does JJ, so I could see that happening a lot in the future. then I grabbed a bunch of outfits, enough for at least two weeks, and a couple of fancy ones, in case we go out to eat because I don't like cooking.

then lastly I grabbed his pajamas and all that while he got his shower stuff.

the paramedics left about 5 minutes ago, and we were left to an empty house.

we went to drop off his stuff at my flat, while JJ contacted simons relatives and rest of the sidemen.

we all were going to meet at the hospital in about 10 minutes. JJ and I got there in about 5 due to my speeding, which I'm really not proud of.

we were the first there.

When all of the sidemen arrived, we greeted them with hugs, and JJ told them what had happened, well what he walked into.

a few minutes passed and we all were seated in the waiting room in those uncomfortable chairs.

The doctors came out of the actual hospital part.

first they went over to Mr. and Mrs. Minter.

based on their facial expressions I can tell its not gonna be good.