14

I told JJ that he could just set the drinks on the island in the kitchen.

When we walked back to the living room, the doorbell rang, and it was Tobi, Josh, Ethan, Vik and Harry with their bags.

"Oh hey. Come on in." I laughed.

We grabbed our drinks and turned on youtube which consisted of us watching Simon's videos for hours, until we decided to finally open the big boxes that were in my living room.

The first box we opened had a letter on top that said,

"Why."

"Is this saying why he did it?" Ethan asked.

"I don't know. I ignored the boxes to go help JJ." I said.

I pulled the paper off and there was all of his hoodies stuffed in there.

"Oh my god. So wait. he knew he was gonna do it before he even left my house?" I asked myself, but out loud.

"I guess so." Tobi said, resting his arms on my shoulder, as I pulled all the hoodies out.

On the bottom there was a flash drive .

"This low-key some 13 reasons why shit." Harry and I said at the same time.

"Woah." He said, causing us all to chuckle.

Next to the flash drive was a book of photos.

We decided to look at the book before opening the next box, or looking at what's on the flash drive.

It was a screenshot of the football video, Simon, JJ, and I made on my channel. It was the day I met them.

The picture was of us standing in front of one another, looking into each other's eyes. Under it was a label that said, "they day I met you." In his handwriting, surrounded by little hearts he drew.

Tear after tear fell from the brims of my eyes as I looked at the picture.

I flipped over the page, and it was a picture of us on our first date. He titled it "I realized you were my forever"

More and more tears fell.

The next page was a picture of us laughing from our QnA we made together a few weeks back. The tile was, "How many times have you fucked?" It was the question that made us bust out laughing in the picture above, when I saw it, it had made me smile, as another tear fell down.

The next picture was of us at Thorpe park. It was one the paparazzi took. We were just randomly kissing in the middle of the park. The title was "I love you, no I love you more" with a heart. This is something Simon and I said to each other so much.

I continued flipping through the book and when I reached the end I was sobbing into Harry's chest.

A few minutes passed and we decided to open the next box. There was a series of letters on top.

Simon Minter
Day one.
it's been a wild ride. and let me tell you it hasn't been smooth sailing. i'm falling. and i'm falling really fucking hard. it sucks. like really bad. sleeping until five in the afternoon, going to bed at three in the morning. it's all too much to handle. and it's getting tiring. i'm tired of waiting for something that i know is never going to happen. this world is a cruel place, and we are all just living in it. fuck this. fuck that. fuck me. fuck everything. i'm tired of living. i want to die.

"Woah." JJ said.

"Yeah..." I answered.