16

We all eventually decided to head to sleep, and I went to my room, Tobi decided to sleep in my bed, and JJ and josh were in one room, Ethan and Vik in the other, and Harry had his own.

After hours of tossing and turning, I finally fell asleep at, 1 am.

Tobi fell asleep with his arms around me. I was wearing Simon's hoodie and some leggings.

*3 hours later*

It was like 4:30 in the morning and I was bare thirsty and needed a drink Tobi was rolled over scrolling through Twitter.

"Hey," I whispered.

"Hey." He smiled, turning towards me.

"Water?" I asked.

"Yes please, I'm thirsty as hell." He laughed.

"Me too." I chuckled, pulling him out of bed to go get water because I hate going literally anywhere alone.

I turned on the lamp so it wasn't as bright and what I saw fucking killed me.

Tobi then turned around to see what I was looking at. I screamed louder than ever, waking up Josh, Ethan, Vik, and Harry.

They all came tumbling out of their rooms, rubbing their groggy eyes.

"Oh my fucking god," Harry said, tugging at his hair.

"Fuck, Ethan called the ambulance," Josh said looking around.

It was JJ. Laying there. Not moving.

"Quick Tobi, check his pulse," I yelled as I bent down to try CPR.

"There's no pulse Bella." He said frustrated and terrified.

"Fuck," I said, leaning up against the cabinet crying alongside Tobi.

"I found this," Josh said, carrying a paper.

"It's his will and his note." He added.

"We still haven't even watched Simon's videos," I said remembering the flash drive, as I grabbed the paper.

"I leave my money to my parents. I leave everything I own to my parents, except my hoodies, those are going to Bella.
Guys, I'm so sorry I just couldn't bear. I lost my best friend, my brother. I missed him, so I left to be with him. I hope you can forgive me. I'm sorry to my fans, family, and friends. I love you all so much."

"Fuck fuck fuck," I said, tears falling.

"Guys were fucking falling apart," Josh yelled.

"I don't know what to even do anymore," I said leaning on Tobi's shoulder.

"None of us do Bella," Tobi said, in response to my statement.