7

2 more months later

Simon and i's relationship is so strong now. i love him so much. i genuinely think he is the one. i see my future with him, and i can't wait.

Speaking of Simon, he's coming over in about thirty minutes, to spend time together.

he told me that he wants to spend all of today, and tomorrow together. so he's staying the night tonight, and going home late in the evening tomorrow.

even though i just saw him yesterday i already miss him so much.

*30 Minutes Later*

*ding*

Simon's here.

i ran to the door and opened it as quick as i could, and threw myself into Simon's arms.

"BABY!!" i yelled.

"BABYYY!!" he yelled back, kissing my cheek.

"how have you been, angel?" he asked me as we headed over to the couch.

"i've actually been amazing." i smiled.

"ever since we started dating my life has been so amazing and i couldn't thank you anymore." i grinned, even wider.

"i love you so much bella. you make my life so meaningful and i would be nothing without you." he said.

he picked up the blanket off the back of the couch, and wrapped it around us. i was snuggled up into his side, wearing yet another, one of his hoodies.

"you smell good." i said out of nowhere.

"well thank you." he chuckled.

"i love you, but you're such a weirdo." he said, then we both bursted out laughing.

we went on demand and picked out a bunch of Disney films to watch. we were starting off with the lion king.

"i love this one." i smiled, looking up at Simon, as it started playing.

"me too. i can't wait for the new one to come out in the cinema tomorrow." he said.

"then it's a date. we are going to see the lion king tomorrow." i smiled, reaching up and placing a gentle kiss onto his lips.

"okay." he chuckled.

"i can't wait for us to spend the rest of our lives together." i said.

"we're gonna be that one old couple that still does all the cool stuff." i giggled along with Simon.

once we finished watching all the movies we had picked out, it was around 2:36 in the morning.

"wanna go to Boots (like CVS) and buy a hell of a lot of candy?" i asked.

"hell yes. then we can pick up mcflurries from mcdonald's." he smiled.

"FUCK YES." i screamed.

"you're neighbors probably hate you." he laughed.

"oh fuck off, they love me and you know it. well i hope." i giggled.

"alright let's go get foooooood." Simon said.

we got up and put on some decent clothes, and locked up the flat, grabbed our wallets and shoes, then headed out the door.

first off we went to boots, so we could get all the candy we wanted, and our ice cream didn't melt.

we picked out M&Ms, Wispa bars, Hula Hoops, Jaffa Cakes, Cadbury Chocolate Spread, Walkers Crisps, for some reason Corn Flakes, and a lot more.

we ended up spending almost £100 on pure junk food.

"we're gonna get so fat." Simon said, making us both laugh, as we loaded the bags into the backseat of my matte black G-Wagon.

"honestly yeah." i giggled.

"ima have a major food baby." i added.

"well i'll raise it as my own." he replied, making me laugh even more.

"to mcdonald's." i said, pointing the completely wrong way, once we got in the car.

"baby, it's that way." he said, moving my hand to the right.

"i knew that." i laughed.

"you and i both know you didn't." he chuckled.

"shhhh. no one has to know." i said, putting my finger over his mouth.

while he drove through the drive threw and order everything i decided to update my instagram for the first time in like seventy four years (i heavily relate to this is reality)

@BellaNicole

@bellanicole: i'm forever grateful for you baby 🥺💛 | 📸- @miniminter

❤️~ 4.8M 💬~189K

@miniminter: i love you angel 😇❤️
@bellanicole: i love you too bubba 💞

@bellaaa.minter: MY SHIP 😍😍❤️

@ksi: fam 🙌
@bellanicole: you cringy ass hoe
@ksi: fuck you
@bellanicole: ew no thanks
@ksi: i hate you
@bellanicole: love you too dummy ❤️

@queen._bella: loveeee 💛

@minishawww_: ❤️❤️

*load more comments*