23

Simon dropped Tobi off at the house. We decided to go out to eat while the movers put my stuff where it belongs.

We were headed to "The Square."

It was expensive just as it was good.

*2 Hours Later*

a couple hours had passed and we ate our food, then went shopping. We decided to go to Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and Chanel.

I got an oversized Gucci hoodie, and Louis Vuitton hand bag, and last but not least, some Chanel trainers.

Simon bought himself two hoodies at gucci, and a Louis Vuitton belt.

After we finished shopping, we headed to the car and were on our way home.

We jammed out to Post Malone for about an hour until we arrived back home.

Simon grabbed the bags and we went up to our room.

"thank you baby. i could have grabbed some bags though." i said as he carried the large amount of stuff into our room.

"never. my princess doesn't have to do anything ever again. as long as i'm alive." he said pulling me into a deep passionate kiss.

A few moments later we pulled away, breathing heavily.

Simon finally spoke up, after we had sat in a comfortable silence.

"Bella, i want to tell you something." he said as we plopped down onto the bed.

"Go ahead Love." i said turning towards him after i turned on Spotify, on the TV i decided to play my "chill" playlist.

"i want to marry you. and i want to have kids with you. and i just love you so fucking much." he said pushing me back onto the mattress of the bed and kissing me passionately.

*The next day*

it was the next day and i woke up with a sleeping Simon next to me. I smiled knowing where i was and that i was with my soulmate.

i decided to cook breakfast for the rats that i live with.

i was making pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and protein shakes.

about an hour passed until JJ came walking down.

"Oooh what is this?" he asked biting into some bacon.

"Breakfast dip shit." i giggled, walking over to him and pulling him into a long awaited hug.

"what's this for?" he asked softly.

"i just need to hug you." i said pausing soon before adding,

"it really hurt seeing you die and not being able to do anything about it. i love you and it hurt so much." i said starting to cry a bit.

"i'm so sorry bella. i just need to be with simon and make sure he was okay. he was the only family i had left. i've known him since school and he just means so much to me." he said, as tears fell from his eyes.

i used my thumbs to wipe his tears away.

"hey it's okay. i get it. he was more than your best mate he was family. but it's okay we're all together now. i love you." i said placing a quick kiss on his cheek.

"i love you more bella." he smiled.

"now go wake everyone breakfast is ready." i laughed, placing food on all of the plates.

i set all the plates on the table along with a protein shake for everyone. except for hardy and i. we got orange juice cause that protein shits nasty.

everyone came trickling down and sitting at the table. Simon and harry were on either side of me. Simon place a kiss on my cheek. he soon thanked me for the food, as did everyone else.

"I've missed you." Simon whispered in my ear.

"not as much as i've missed you Bubba." i smiled resting my hand on his knee.