3

"Why don't you like Logan Paul?" Simon asked, continuing his previous question.

"His dumbass face and attitude." JJ said, causing me to giggle.

"i don't like his internet persona." i laughed.

"okay so both of you said more than one word." Simon laughed.

"whoops." i chuckled.

"Question for JJ, if you could cum on someone who would it be?" Simon laughed, literally so hard.

"russet." JJ answered, almost immediately.

"RAHHHHH." I said.

"but don't you have a girlfriend you dummy." i laughed.

"oh shit." JJ said, remembering his girlfriend.

"i change my answer." JJ said, causing us all to laugh.

"MORE THAN ONE WORD." Simon yelled.

"i'm done can i just leave?" Simon laughed.

"YES!! LETS GO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!!" I yelled.

"Aight." JJ said.

Simon did his outro, and wrapped it all up, while Randolph decided to grab the cameras and everything and set them up outside.

Once Randolph finished setting up, i intro'd the video, as it was my channel.

"hey, what's up angels? welcome back to another video. so today we are filming a quick punishment penalty challenge." i said.

"it's basically where we all kick penalties and then if we miss we have to pull a punishment out of the beanie, that JJ is showing now." i said, as JJ pulled up the beanie, shuffling the papers around.

"since this is my channel, Simon is going first." i laughed, because that made absolutely no sense.

"what the fuck?" Si chuckled.

"oh shut up. you know you love me." i laughed even harder.

mainly because we had just met earlier, but for some odd reason i just clicked with him.

it's weird, like i don't know how to explain it, but i feel something towards him. i'm not gonna day 'love at first sight' because that's corney and kind of weird.

"okay that's true." he chuckled some more.

"okay lovebirds calm down. Simon just kick already." JJ said.

"oh fuck you." i said, Simon nodding in agreement.

i ran up to the goal and adjusted my gloves properly, so i would be able to defend better.

Simon took a few steps back and then ran up to the ball. he kicked it with his left foot, and the ball went flying.

i could tell it was headed to left of me, so i quickly jumped to the left, throwing my arms out and just barely catching the ball.

"HAHA FUCK YOU SIMON." JJ yelled.

"what the fuck?! you're such a good goalie. almost as good as Tobi." Simon chuckled.

"almost?" i laughed.

"yeah." he said grabbing a punishment.

"oh shut up." i laughed, playfully hitting his arm.

"wow you're such a bully." he laughed.

"stop flirting!!" JJ laughed.

"FUCK YOU." Simon and i said at the exact same time, then high fiving each other for it.

"Eat dog food." Simon read aloud.

"wait do we even have dog food?" JJ asked.

"welp i found some in your pantry." i laughed, grabbing it out of the bag.

"Bella do you know how old this is?" he asked.

"nope." i giggled.

"you're an ass." he chuckled.

"i know." i replied.