15

I pulled another from the box.

Simon Minter
Day two
thank you so much bella. you have made my life amazing. it's been two days. two fucking days with your beautiful face. you make me so happy. it makes me regret doing this. but i know it's something i must do. i'm forever sorry babygirl. but just know, that in the end, i will be here waiting for you. i'll be welcoming my beautiful angel into heaven. thank you so much for making my life better while it lasted. i'm writing one of these for each days we are together. but, you won't get them until the day comes. i'm so sorry to whoever found me. just know i love you bella. i fucking love you. don't stress my death too much, angel.
love always, Simon.

"Well. That made me miss him even more." I said, as jj rubbed my back to help calm me down.

I pulled out the next letter and read it off,

Day three
It's been three days bella. Three days since we've been together. I can't believe it. You are my forever. I might not be yours, but you are mine. My babygirl. I love you.you make me so happy and you make me wish I could keep living. I want to, but I just can't. And I will tell you why when you look at the flash drive. I need you to tell whoever found me that I am terribly sorry and I wish it didn't have to be that way, but, it did. I love you bella. I love you JJ, you were my best mate. I love you Tobi, your ere always there for me. I love you Josh, you were an awesome dad. I love you Harry, you are so funny and sweet and sometimes make me question my sexuality lmao I hated writing that. I love you ethan, you are one of the sweetest people ever, keep doing you. I love you Vik, I know we don't get along that well but you're and amazing friend who i really do love and I'm sorry for being rude a lot. I love you all so much and I miss you already.

"Oh. Wow." Vik said.

"I miss him bella." Tobi said.

"Me too." I answered placing my arm on his shoulder, and kissing his cheek.

"I can't believe he is gone." JJ said, Ethan, and Josh agreeing with him.

"I knew he was gay for me." Harry said, lightening the mood, as we all giggled.

We read more of the letters off, until we reached the last. I picked it up, and began reading,

Simon Minter
Our last day.
Hey. It's been a wild ride my angel. You've seen my highest points and definitely my lowest. I can't believe this is the last day I'm gonna see your beautiful face. It pains me to do this but I need to. Ever since I met you, you have made my life better. You made me smile for the first time in awhile, like actually smile, a real one. I hadn't done that in ages. The first day we met and when we kissed it was the best feeling ever. I knew right then and there you were special to me. I love you angel. When we kiss it's the most magical thing ever. It's like only you and i are in the room. Thank you for making me happy while it lasted. Thank you babygirl, I love you so fucking much. Stay happy, and don't stress me being gone. I love you angel ❤️

How can I not stress when you are gone Simon? You fucking killed yourself and I miss you, and all I want in the world is to see you again, and tell you how much you mean to me.