2

12:45pm

i'm actually shaking.

like shaking in my fucking cowboy boots shaking.

i'm meeting ksi today. and miniminter. who the hell would have though little isabella Nicole would be filming with KSI?!

not me.

definitely not me.

that Simon lad is actually hysterical. i legit have been bingeing his videos to be honest. and he's almost as good at football as i am.

ALMOST.

1:00pm

i am headed over to the sidemen house to film a few videos. JJ said all of the sidemen were out except for him and Simon.

we had eventually decided to film the QnA first then the one word interview and then the football video cause we knew we would get all sweaty.

*35 minutes later*

i am a little late but it's fine, i hope.

i pulled up into their large ass driveway, parked my car and popped the boot.

i grabbed my gym bag, that contained my football boots, gloves, football, jersey and shorts, as well as a change of clothes just incase.

i pulled it over my shoulder, closed the boot, and moved along to the front door.

i knocked three times, and a smiling JJ appeared before i could knock again. he's lucky i didn't hit his chest, that's how fast he opened it.

"hey Isabella!" JJ smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"hey JJ." i grinned.

we released from the hug and i went over to greet Simon. there was something off about him, and i felt as if i knew what it was.

i pulled him into a comforting hug.

"hi Simon, i'm isabella, but you can call me bella." i smiled widely, pulling away.

"i'm simon, but you obviously knew that." he chuckled, adding on,

"you can call me Si if you'd like."

"alrighty Si." i winked, causing Simon to chuckle.

"oh my goddddd." i said, dragging out the 'd' adding,

"why is your laugh so adorable."

"thank you." simon blushed.

"you're welcome." i smiled, widely.

"alright lovebirds lets do this QnA." JJ said, causing me to chuckle, and simon to blush.

i nudged his arm and said,

"it's okay." low enough so only he could hear.

We all sat in three bar stools and Randolph was the camera man, so he was basically in charge of everything to do with the camera.

"yo what's up. it's your boy KSIOlajidebt and how we all doing?" JJ said his intro and we had officially begun.

"alright first question is for JJ, how did you all meet?" Randolph read off the tweet.

"well we actually just met today, but yesterday i had followed bella on twitter and she dm'd asking for a collab, and i was hella excited." JJ laughed.

"okay good answer. next question for Simon."

"when are we getting a one word interview again?" Randolph added.

"actually today." he laughed, which made me giggle, because i'm telling you it's fucking contagious.

"alright, Bella, tell me what's one thing you would change about your past?" he asked.

"uhhh." i said, trying to think of my answer.

after a couple of seconds i had finally thought of what it was.

"i would change being sad all the time. it's such a waste of time, but if i'm being honest, i don't regret anything i did, everything happens for a reason. i was a suicide attempt victim. i'd say i was just an angel who wanted to go home." i said, looking over at Simon.

he was looking at me with such admiration, and joy. i wasn't quite sure why, but i loved it.

"that was amazing." JJ said, wiping his fake tears away.

"you're an ass." i chuckled.

*Skip to when they finished the QnA*

"Okay, let's film the one word interview now." Simon said, JJ and i nodded in response.

We set up the camera angles and got ready for it. JJ and i were seated next to each other, and Simon was on the other side of us.

"okay do you guys understand the rules?" Si asked.

"yuppers." i replied.

"sure." JJ laughed.

"you're such a dick." Simon chuckled.

"agreed." i said, sticking to the one word thing.

"good job." simon said.

"oh fuck you." JJ said.

"you dumbass that's three words." i laughed.

"fucking hell, you just like seventy." he replied.

"you fucking suck at counting shit." i laughed some more.

"okay okay, back to the interview." simon laughed loudly.

"okay."

"alright."

"okay. what celebrity that you have met, do you not like?" he asked.

i knew exactly who i was gonna say.

"Logan." i laughed.

"AYEEEE." JJ yelled.

"Logan." he said as well.

we both were obviously talking about Logan Paul.

*To Be Continued*