Hey Readers :)

Hey, quick pause in the story for this little announcement.

I just want to say that I'm really happy about the story's progress. You guys are so great and I love you all. It's really crazy, 4 days in, and almost 1K reads.

You may not know, but there is a lot of revision and thinking that goes into writing these chapters. I'm constantly going back into the chapters either to fix a grammar problem or even add more stuff. So I have added some more things in the previous chapters, so I suggest looking back so you are all caught up.

You may have noticed that there are at least 1000 words per chapter. I decided that, as an author and reader, more is definitely good. So, I made it my personal goal to make sure that the readers have an excellent experience when reading this story. By adding more details to the story, it really lets the readers immerse theirselves into this amazing world.

You also may have noticed that I am, in fact, updating twice a day. Let me know what you guys think about this updating schedule. Should I increase, stay the same, or decrease the amount of chapters I post per day.

I do read all the comments, and I like know what you guys think of the story. Positive comments really get me fueled and excited to write. I like to be really interactive with my readers, so I will try to respond to all of them. If not, most of them.

Right now we're about a little bit more than halfway through the story. I've finished prewriting all of the chapters for the movie and I will post them accordingly.

Also, I apologize if there wasn't that much Tyler X Ellie in the beginning chapters, but I did make sure to add a lot more of their interactions. I hope you like the sweet surprise at the end!

I'm sorry for taking up your time and enjoy the rest of the story!

P.S. Should I make a new book for the series? Or should I just keep adding onto the same book?

P.P.S. Please check out @rocky491, @wendygarcieaanda, @ChinooLuyckx, and @quicksendhky72 stories. They're books are amazing and you should definitely read them! Let me know what you think!