Author's Note

Thank you so much for reading this new version of 'Repeat After Me'. 

I'd appreciate any comments you may have!

Originally, 'Repeat After Me' was a story about Ivy and Asten, but when COVID hit, I thought what a fascinating time it would be for two street artists to have the city to themselves - so I decided to rewrite this novel.

While Melbourne was in lockdown, I began rewriting 'Repeat After Me', setting it in early COVID times, writing in real time, as events were unfolding. It was a way of me processing what was going on around me - and how the world was changing so dramatically.

To give some context - we have been in a unique position here in Melbourne. We have a state government who has been very draconian in locking down the state and driving cases to zero. We've had police helicopters flying over beaches and army road blockades checking that we weren't further than 5 kilometres from home.  While this has been frustrating at times, it has also meant that when we come out of lockdown, we've been able to live a relatively normal life. 

Anyway, please do let me know what you think of this new version of the story.

And you can also follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/rowena_wiseman/ and TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@outofprint

Best wishes!