[ 07 ]

iM back and not dead, sorry for the long wait it was exam week so,, now enjoy!!!!!!

[ 3rd person pov ]

minho waited patiently for jisung at the school front gate, heart beat not slowing down. he was excited, very excited, to walk jisung home. such a small gesture and he was already having a heart attack.

as the wind blew against the school gates, creating a shattering sound of the metal fence, minho turned around as jisung came closer. the wind pushed his hair back, making him look even prettier. as jisung seemed to notice him, he ran closer to minho in quick steps, "so cute," minho thought. in his hand, clutched a post-it pad and a pen. minho smiled, as he wrote, "hi."

minho's teeth came on show as he smiled wider at jisung's cute handwriting. he said, "hi jisung. let's go, you lead the way."

they left school, and walked side-by-side towards jisung's home with jisung walking slightly in front, leading minho. their hands slightly brushed each other, as jisung kept it away shyly, using it to hold his other hand in front of him. minho smiled softly, leaving his hand there, wanting to touch jisung's hand again.

they continued walking down the path that laid along the road. until they reached an overhead bridge, where jisung gestured to go on. they both did so and walked up the steps, onto the high platform. they both enjoyed the breeze as minho stuffed his hands in his pocket, goosebumps starting to appear on his arms. jisung noticed, and started to write down, "are you okay? is it too cold?" minho read and shook his head, "i'm alright," and smiled. however, jisung did not believe his words and stopped to take out his hoodie. he pulled his bag in front of him, grabbed his hoodie from his bag and pushed it towards minho. after minho shook his head again, he insisted by pushing it more, until minho gave up and took it.

he swiftly put it on like it was his own, and it fit perfectly. they picked up their bags and left, minho feeling very comfortable in the grey hoodie jisung gave him.

they crossed the overhead bridge and went down the stairs. they walked a few more metres down, as jisung pointed to a building.

"this is your home?" minho asked. it was an ordinary apartment building, like one that most people owned. jisung nodded, as he walked to gate, tapping the key card for entrance to the buildings. after doing so, jisung started writing down on his note pad again.

"come in," jisung smiled, showing the paper to his friend. minho raised his eyebrows, "are you sure? aren't your parents home?" jisung shook his head, inviting his new friend over to his home. minho followed jisung after seeing his response and helped close the door behind them. they walked to the block that had the numbers "325" on it and walked towards the lift lobby. they entered the lift as it opened the doors in front of them, jisung pressing the number "8" button.

as they reached the ninth floor, jisung stepped out of the lift first, walking towards his door tapping the key card once again. he opened the door for minho, as minho took off his shoes in respect, slowly entering the home he was new to.

as minho sat on the floor in front of the couch, he looked around his surroundings, and thought, "he lives in a pretty decent home." as jisung took a seat beside minho, a thought came to him. he wrote down on the paper again, showing to minho, "shall i teach you sign language?" minho nodded, smiling at jisung.

so, each word by each word, jisung patiently taught minho the new skill minho had been wanting to learn. they both laughed together, at minho's attempt to sign something, with minho still in jisung's hoodie.