[ 26 ]

[ 3rd person pov ]

>> a week later, on thursday

"so how did you guys do today? you got back the rest of your papers?" minho asked the group of friends, as they sat at their usual spot in the rooftop garden.

"we got everything back already, we got literature and chemistry today. jisung did super well on literature, as usual," felix said, nudging jisung's arm as jisung looked down shyly, nibbling on the bread his mom packed for him.

"good job, princess," minho praised jisung, ruffling his hair as he did so, which caused jisung to blush harder.

"tch, you guys are cute," felix said, happy for his best friend.

"you guys are cute too," jisung signed, pointing at changbin and felix, causing both of them to blush, smiling at each other.

"i feel so single," chan claimed jokingly, causing the others to chuckle and comfort chan.

♣️

"can we go on another date today?" jisung signed, as he walked hand-in-hand with minho towards the direction of the bus stop.

"do you want to?" minho asked, smiling at jisung. jisung nodded profusely at minho's question. 

"alright then, but can we go back to my place first? my shirt smells disgusting from p.e," minho said, jisung nodding along to the plan.

♣️

"jeongin? are you home?" minho asked as he entered the house, removing his shoes then putting his bag down on the dining table, jisung doing the same.

"who's jeongin?" jisung signed, questioning about the boy he never heard of.

"my roommate, a boy i knew since ages ago, our parents are friends with each other, so we hung out," minho said, grabbing a bottle of water from his refrigerator. jisung looked down, maybe a sense of jealousy sparking within him. "don't worry, he's younger than you by a year, and i treat him like a brother, we both were the only child in our family." minho said, easing some of jisung's concerns. jisung nodded, smiling at minho, as minho held out the bottle for him, offering him to quench his thirst.

"anyways, it seems like jeongin's not home, i'll go get changed first, i have some extra clothes, you wanna' get changed as well? you'll look cute in them," minho asked, smiling at jisung as jisung screwed the bottle cap on after drinking.

"will they fit me?" jisung asked.

"you can try," minho said, "come here, i'll go get them." jisung followed minho into the room, sitting on the bed as he waited for minho to find some clothes. he held them in a pile, and stabilised them on one hand before turning around for jisung to take them. "you can change here, i'll change in the bathroom," minho said before leaving for the bathroom with clothes in his hand.

jisung examined the pile of clothes on his lap, going through the pieces of clothing to see what minho left him with. a plain white shirt, a lavender-coloured hoodie and one more grey fabric jacket to keep warm from the cold, and pair of jeans.

"i guess this would work," jisung thought before putting himself in the clothes.

after a few minutes, a knock was heard on the door, "jisung, are you done?" minho asked. jisung pulled over the jacket as he walked forward, opening the door for minho.

"i knew you'd look good in my clothes," minho said as he ruffled jisung's hair. "shall we go?" minho asked, as he received a nod from jisung.

-
it hasn't ended yet, it will in the next one. i still can't thank my readers enough, thank you for sticking around throughout the whole book. you guys are amazing💛💛