[ 12 ]

[ 3rd person pov ]

"thank you mr kang, and have a nice day," the class said. the class finally relaxed as mr kang, whom they were not completely fond of, finally left. they broke out into their own conversations with those around them as felix stretched his arms out behind him, saying, "finally, that felt like eternity."

"felix," jisung signed, gesturing for his friend to listen to him. felix hummed, in a cue for jisung to go on. "minho kissed me."

"what?" felix exclaimed in shock, as the whole class turned towards the direction of the loud voice.

"hey, shut up!" dongwon shouted from the other side of the class. felix ignored as he whispered, cautious of the volume of his voice now, "tell me the details."

"it wasn't that kind of kiss, it was just on my forehead," jisung signed, trying to hide the blush on his face.

"just your forehead?" felix said teasingly. jisung's eyes opened as he turned away from felix, now looking down on his book. felix smiled, and asked, "so how was it?"

jisung turned towards felix, as he signed in confusion, "what do you mean?"

"did you like it?" felix asked, more serious than before. jisung shrugged his shoulders, either because he wanted felix to stop talking about it or that he really did not know.

then, the class decreased in volume, as their teacher walked into the classroom, her heels knocking on the ground. the students got ready for class, as they took out their history textbooks and tried to listen attentively to the long story of hitler.

the class went on smoothly, due to the presence of their strict teacher, except for one boy. jisung was struggling to focus, with felix's question still imprinted in his mind.

♣️

"hey, are you alright? you've been daydreaming since the first class," chan asked, concerned for his new friend.

"also, why aren't we eating with jisung and felix?" changbin asked selfishly, only wanting to talk to felix.

"nothing, i... um... just think we... shouldn't intrude their private conversations. they have always been together, they probably want to talk about something without us," minho said, thinking of a perfect excuse for their current presence in the cafeteria, instead of it being at the rooftop. chan nodded in understanding as changbin did so too, begrudgingly.

their lunch continued peacefully as chan and changbin had their usual conversation, leaving minho out unintentionally as he maintained silent. minho could not care less that they were talking or laughing hysterically, as he only thought about his actions from earlier in the morning.

however, if he asked himself this question, "do i regret doing that?" his answer would be, "no, i don't."

-
short chapter to hopefully make you a little happier. to all THE Bs, STAYs and MONBEBEs, don't be sad for too long, stay strong!!