[ 15 ]

[ 3rd person pov ]

"here, jisung," minho said, as he placed the small milk carton he received from a girl earlier, on jisung's lap, "a girl gave that to me earlier."

jisung's eyes widened at what minho said, as he quickly tore up the opening, gulping it down in big mouthfuls, before getting up and throwing the carton in the bin. minho laughed softly at jisung's actions, before noticing changbin and felix throwing glances at each other.

their lunch continued, as they were only left with 20 minutes left from their almost close to 1 hour lunch.

"minho, why don't you go get some drinks for us with me?" felix asked minho, as he remembered them being left alone together the day before. minho raised an eyebrow before understanding what felix really wanted to do. he nodded, as he left the table with felix, jisung and changbin both feeling jealous.

they walked down the staircase until felix thought it was a safe distance away from the rooftop.

"so..." felix started, as the two walked side-by-side towards the direction of the vending machine. "what happened yesterday? i'm assuming you brought him home?"

"i did, we studied together at his place," minho explained, halfway through the actual story, having a dilemma, whether to tell felix or not.

"come on, that's not the only thing that happened," felix said as he caught on quickly.

"well... we had our heads on the table, facing each other. i... ugh," minho groaned, afraid that felix might do something to attack him, if he told him.

"i'm not going to kill you," felix chuckled softly, "so what happened?"

"i went closer to him and was about to kiss him..." minho whispered. felix widened his eyes at how fast the two were escalating, only until minho continued, "but his mom came home and we had to move away from each other." felix's excitement was then depleted by the ending of the scene, which seemed to come straight out of a korean drama.

♣️

>>flashback

the two continued to stare into each other's eyes, admiring the beauty inside out. minho's courage shot up like a meter, as he lifted his head, inching closer and closer to jisung.

jisung closed his eyes, waiting to taste how minho's lips would be like, but then, the moment was broken, like shattered glass, as he heard the sound of the keys against the door lock. he opened his eyes in frustration, knowing that minho heard it too, as they both went back to their original sitting position, sitting up straight.

the footsteps of jisung's mother grew louder as they looked at the door to see the friendly smile of a mother.

"hi jisung, and you must be the new friend jisung was talking about, nice to meet you," she said, extending a hand out for minho. minho stood up, bowing close to 90 degrees, then taking her hand for a handshake. "well, i shouldn't disturb your study session, continue with whatever you were doing, i'll be in my room." she said, as she left.

minho sat back down on his chair, turning to jisung and smiling sheepishly, before looking back at his books, figuring that it would be awkward if he "continued with whatever they were doing".

♣️

they arrived at the vending machine, as they combined the coins they had together to sum it up to the price of 5 drinks for each of them.

"then, what did you and changbin do?" minho asked, remembering that felix and changbin left to give them, or perhaps maybe themselves,
some space.

"o-oh... n-nothing much," felix blushed as he said so. he bent down to get the drinks, hiding his face at the same time.

"tell me, i promise i won't tell anyone," minho bent down to the same level as felix, as they collected 3 bottles each in their hands.

"w-well, h-he walked me home and i i-invited h-him over for a while a-and..." felix glanced shortly, unintentionally making eye contact, "we-sat-on-the-couch-and-he-started-kissing-me-so-i-kissed-him-back-and-somehow-we-started-making-out," felix said with super speed, as minho became shocked. firstly, at how fast he said those words, and secondly, at how quick things were going between them.

to think felix thought things were escalating quickly between minho and jisung.

"the concealer is doing a great job," minho teased, as he saw that felix was becoming flustered. "come on, they're waiting for us." minho said, as he put one hand over felix's shoulders.

-
long update for you guys,
this will be last update for a while as i'll be going on a trip overseas for around two weeks. hope you liked this chapter!!!!!!!