[ 25 ]

[ 3rd person pov ]

"you sure you just want to sit here? you don't want to go out or something?" minho asked jisung. the two were sitting on the sand that laid roughly on the beach floor, a few metres away from the sea, after having a wholesome brunch at a nearby cafe. jisung nodded at minho's question, loving the idea of just relaxing, not having to have a care for the rest of the world, only wanting to admire minho.

"i feel bad though..." minho replied, causing jisung to go into a worry.

"no! why do you feel bad?" jisung signed in anxiety.

"i promised to bring you out on a date, i feel like i'm not doing enough..." minho said. jisung felt some part of relief leaving, but still did not want minho to feel that way.

"i like this, just not having to think about anything else, having my own time and space with you," jisung signed, giving a big smile to minho.

"aw," minho cooed, putting his hand on jisung's as jisung shifted to sit closer to minho. minho crossed his legs, scooting behind jisung as he engulfed him from behind, pulling them in a back hug. he wrapped his arms loosely around jisung, putting his head on jisung's shoulders, closing his eyes, enjoying the moment.

the two enjoyed their uninterrupted moment, until they heard a familiar voice from behind them, that said, "well, if it isn't our favourite boys." they turned from behind, seeing dongwon and myeongyi with some others following behind. minho and jisung stood up, minho ensuring jisung was behind him, holding his hand, before smiling at dongwon, "what are you guys doing here?"

"we just left that gambling place-," myeongyi confessed, before getting cut off by dongwon, "you dumbass! why did you tell them?" dongwon groaned, "ugh, kihoon please come back."

"oh yeah, where's your other friend? if that's what you call each other," minho asked, jerking his head to a somewhat empty space left for kihoon.

"he's in the hospital because of you!" myeongyi said again, getting a smack on the back of his head by dongwon.

"tch, how you weaklings walking? i thought i left you guys nearly half dead three days ago," minho said.

"we had the best treatment our parents gave us! they're rich you know," myeongyi said proudly, getting another smack on the head by dongwon.

"let's just go, we don't need them disrupting," dongwon said, annoyed.

"you kind of disrupted our date first," minho said proudly, causing jisung, who was just listening to their conversation, to widen his eyes, as he thought, "why did you just say that minho?!"

"date huh, so you're not only mute, but you're gay," dongwon said, and with this statement, minho walked two steps forward, raising his clench fist in a motion to punch them. "w-well we wouldn't want to be seen with these people, let's go!" dongwon said in fear, not wanting to get beaten up by minho again. the group left, leaving jisung in relief.

"that reminds me, how are your wounds?" minho asked, reminded that jisung did also just get beaten up on that thursday.

"i'm good, they're healing well, mom's been helping me too," jisung signed, putting a thumbs up.

minho nodded, then suggesting, "shall we go? i think i know where to bring you."

♣️

the two were walking in the streets of hongdae, with street performances, different shops, and a variety of stalls that sold a haven of food and snacks. they spent almost 6 hours here, just walking and walking, then resting, then walking again. the streets were just so long, filled with so many different things to see, for a person who's never went there before and for another who only went there once.

they stood in front of a performing group of boys that formed a band, in the night at 7.39 p.m, that was also a common sight in hongdae, with students filling the streets with performances.

stomachs full from the food they could not stop devouring from snack stalls, they held the last bag of custard and red bean filled buns that had the appearances of fish, they clapped along with the audience, after the band ended their song.

"i think we've walked around the whole place already, you ready to go back?" jisung signed.

"we can go walk around our area, it's still quite early," minho suggested, jisung nodding along to the idea.

♣️

hand in hand, the two strolled around the neighbourhood, letting time pass into the deep night. jisung held minho's jacket that was wrapped around him tightly, as he turned to minho again, signing the same question, "are you sure you're not cold?"

"y-yeah, you take my jacket," minho stated, not wanting to admit defeat against the cold.

"you're cute," jisung signed, first time actually calling minho cute.

"you're cuter," minho replied, hand holding tightly onto jisung's.

so, they continued their journey in the deep darkness of 11p.m, with no particular destination in mind, living in their own little world.

-
quite a long chapter because i wanted to give you  guys the most content before ending off with one or two more chapters. thank you guys! ☺️☺️