[ 14 ]

[ 3rd person pov ]

"make yourself at home, you can get some water in the kitchen," jisung signed, before closing the front door, securing his home. minho then walked into the kitchen with light steps, getting out a cup and pouring some water into it for himself. he followed jisung into the room and set the cup down on the table.

jisung pulled out one of the wheeled chairs from the table, then pulled out the other for himself. minho took the gesture as a sign for him to sit down. they simultaneously took out their books, minho copying jisung's actions. the air remained still as no communication was engaged between the two.

"what are you studying?" minho asked, taking out his math books and his writing instruments. jisung lightly pushed his geography textbook and notes to his left on the table, pointing to the title on page 76. minho nodded as he read 'flood mitigation measures' on the page.

the two continued their peaceful study session, minho helping jisung with his work in between. just like that, one hour passed, which then became two hours, and before they knew it, it was 4.47pm, as what was said on minho's phone screen. he glanced down at his korean literature notebook, which he changed to after he was done with math, then looked up to turn his head to his right side. however, he only saw the younger boy on his right with his eyes shut tight, head resting on the table. minho smiled at the scene, waving his hands to check if he was really asleep.

"tch," minho chuckled softly. he pressed his elbows down against the table, moving his wheeled chair closer to jisung. he rested the left side of his face on his arms that were folded on the table, coming face-to-face with jisung. he adjusted his head closer and closer to jisung, and as he did so, his heart beat increased gradually. before he knew what he was doing, his head was only a few centimetres away from jisung.

"jisung, you're making my heart go crazy, you know that?" minho thought, taking out his right arm from below his head to lightly pat jisung's head. his hand slowly moved down to jisung's soft cheeks, as he lightly caressed it, not noticing the blood rushing up to his face.

as he continued to admire the boy beside him, jisung's eyebrows began to furrow at the lack of comfort at his neck. he fluttered his eyes open, only to see minho blushing, as he pat jisung's head lightly, somehow making the pain at jisung's neck leave.

"are you okay?" minho asked with a slightly croaked voice. "here," minho said as he gently scooped up jisung's head with his right hand from behind and placed his left hand under for jisung to rest his head on. jisung only stared at minho, letting the boy do so. they were lost in each other's eyes, as they both had their heads centimetres away from each other, each resisting the urge to move closer to the other.

there was no doubt, that the two definitely felt something for the other, feeling the weird feeling in their stomachs, their heart pumping more blood for their body as their breathing became unstable. jisung smiled, enjoying whatever they were doing, both thinking the same thing.

"what are you doing to me, jisung?"

"what are you doing to me, minho?"