27. You Belong to Hydra

Becca lied awake in her small, rickety, metal bed, her bruises from the day were forming on her back, arms and legs

Becca lied awake in her small, rickety, metal bed, her bruises from the day were forming on her back, arms and legs. The Madam had worked her extra hard today. But her favorite person in the Red Room always knew how to make her smile.

"Why are you so disobedient!" The Madam yelled to Becca and she hit her again on the back.

Becca can't form a reply fast enough so Madam beats her again.

"Are you still hoping that your Mama will come save you?" The Madam spits out, laughing, "No one will save you. You belong to The Red Room. You belong to Hydra."

Becca sniffles, but stands up, getting back into the ballet formation with the other girls. They looked older than Becca, but they only looked older. Becca was the oldest, but because of her constant disobedience, she was never allowed to graduate like all the other girls.

When Becca and the other girls were done, she walked off into the hallway, she was greeted by her favorite doctor. His dark brown eyes looking down at her as he lifts her into his arms, "Darling what's the matter?" He asks softly, walking them into his office.

Becca smiles at her favorite doctor, but she shrugs, not wanting to burden him with her troubles of Madam B. "It's nothing, Doctor Demmy." She says quietly. Doctor Adam Sinclair was a Hydra Biochemist, he was raised in Hydra as well like Becca, so the two often were near each other. He helped her when he could. It wasn't often a Hydra scientist was kind, they were often cruel and heartless. But not Adam.

Adam raises his eye brow, giving Becca a knowing look as he sets her down ontop of his desk, sitting in his chair, "Really now." He questions, crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair, "So Madam B isn't giving you trouble again?"

Becca hesitates, Adam always was able to read her like a book. He had known her since he was transferred to the Red Room many years ago, the small girl had forgotten how many years they'd known each other.

"She is." Becca murmurs quietly, "But i can handle it." She says proudly, holding her head up high.

Adam smiles softly, "I know you can, but i can talk to her." He offers.

Becca shakes her head, "N- No.. it's okay." She says quickly, "I don't want you to get into trouble because of me."

The doctor brushes a stray piece of hair from Becca's face, "I'll be just fine." He says, "Now, off with you. I know you have weapon training soon. And it wont be good if you're late." He says, ushering her out of his office.

"You'll see me later?" Becca asks, looking up at her favorite doctor as she stands outside the doorway to his office.

"It's a promise." He says, squatting down to meet her eyes, holding out his pinky. The small girl smiles back, taking his pinky in her own. The two shake their pinkies before the young girl rushes off.